Epilouge: Always

Finally on New Year's Alec proposed to Harrison right when the clock chimed midnight. Harrison kissed him senseless as his answer and then put the stunning ring on his finger. The ring was from a black metal with the Blackthorn crest in the middle. Everybody cheered and Narcissa together with Sirius were already starting the planning of their wedding.
In the meantime Alec and Harry discusses where they would lived finally Alec said he would like to change the scenery and he felt like home in the emerald castle. So they moved in together, the emerald castles gained a few more heirlooms and portraits as well as the blackthorn crest next to the Terston one.

Harrison was very happy with this progress since he always slept better in Alec's arms.
Alec was delighted to see Harry in such domestic situation like waking in the morning or cooking dinner. He was also amused how he still affected his beloved. He couldn't wait for their wedding night, his imagination always comes up with such delicious pictures.

Finally after months of planning on 5th May Harrison and Alec wed under traditional rites that bind them both together body mind and soul for always. The wedding even though kept private was still big and very loud. Everybody had fun all guests were in awe when watching the couple the love was so obvious in their eyes and gestures, they only saw each other not even paying attention to others.

After a few hours and saying goodbye to everybody Harrison and Alec were portkey away to his Cave in Norway, were they could relax and satisfy their desires.

Laying on bed naked looking into his husband eyes, he would never refer to Alec any other way, he saw the admiration, love and lust, then his husband stared to kiss, bite and lick every last place on his body in no time discovering all his sweet points. He was aching up and burning with the desire to finally fell Alec inside, so he hoarsely shouted "husband I need you inside me now! Please!" and Alec with a smug grin wasted no time into pounding into the virgin ass of his beloved, the whole time holding eye contact. After hours of making love Harry exhausted fall asleep on his husbands chest. Alec watched over him with a content smile. And just like that they spend a whole month, relaxing, reading, making love and taking a walks.

Two moths after their honeymoon Harrison surprised his husband with the news of their family expending from two to three. Alec almost fainted but then fucked his little gem into the mattress just to show him how happy he made him.

9 moths later little Casper Al Blackthorn-Terston was born he had the hair of his Father and eyes of his Mother as everyone was calling Harry. Both parents were ecstatic yet terrified to do some mistakes. His godparents were the twins with instructions not to corrupt the little ones.

And so time went by Magical Britain was finally progressing and developing. Harrison was know not only as their hero but as the best Rune master and creator of numerous spells. Alec was the best history teacher Hogwarts ever had. They had three more kids, twins Xanxus & Xania and another little girl Zoe. All the kids were vampires after their 13 birthday and all were very powerful and full of life.

Casper married King Oleg's only daughter Katharina, he was one of the best Politician that was always thinking about people. He was fiercely protective of his family including his younger siblings. He had two children, the oldest become a king of Russia himself.

Xanxus and Xenia did everything together, they were inseparable and they were daddy's kids. They became best curse breakers who discovers Atlantis. They married pretty late, Xanxus found his love in Sweden in one of the smaller village on a case of curse objects. He saw Sven playing with children and he fall in love, gaining his love took him over two years but finally Sven gave up and kissed Xan senseless in the middle of the village celebration of Harvest. Xenia on the other hand met her husband in China, one of the Emperor many grandsons saw her and wanted her for himself, she laughed him in the face. He wasn't deterred, it make him just more stubborn, after chasing after her to London she accepted a date, in a year they were married. Both twins had twins as well.

The little princess of the family Zoe was the most brilliant of the kids and a mommy's girl, she was the most similar to Harrison. She made Mastery's in Defence and Potion and revolutionize the potion world with her own. She traveled the word in a year just liked her mommy and met twice as many people, with Potter luck she became Merpeople friend and a honorary member of the African tribes. She was very beautifully and very stubborn, just like Harry. Many men and even women tried to pursue her but she never spared them a glance. Surprisingly it was the second son of Malfoy Anthony who won her over. They had three children and only one was a full vampire.

Neville and Luna after having their girl had a son two years later. Luna became a world knows Reporter and Neville best Herbology teacher, then Headmaster.
The twins and lee and two set of twins the second one of girls, they joke shop expended to other countries.

As for Hermione Ron and Ginny they became vain isolated people. Ginny has three husband, thankfully without any children. Ron and Hermione couldn't find any good work so Ron worked as a shop helper and Hermione in the mundane world they had one daughter Rose Molly and one son Hugo Arthur who fled home as quickly as they could.

All in all life was good and Harrison never suspected that his travel would bring him to the love of his life and give him three wonderful children.