Having pushed my entire length into Asuna, I let my desires take over as I continued to penetrate her bit by bit.

"Aaah! Haaaah!"

Asuna continued to scream as she continued to vigorously shake her head while her body shook. Although I briefly wondered if it hurt, I was no longer able to stop my hips from moving as my penis continued to plunge into Asuna's deepest parts with a wet slapping noise.

"Ha... Ah... Ah-!"

Eventually my penis pushed all the way into the root of Asuna's vagina. While she was the woman whom I knew the best and loved the most, the crazy thought that I was deep inside Aincrad's top idol at this moment was spinning around my mind, making me go crazy.

I somehow managed to calm my breathing as I put my mouth close to Asuna's ear and said,

"It's all inside... Does it hurt...?"

"N, no... So...hot... I-I'm going to melt...!"

Asuna answered me in a thin, high voice as she shook her head.

"Kirito...so much of you...inside me...ah...ah..."

I also felt like melting from the incredible heat that I was experiencing. My penis which was tightly gripped by Asuna was continuously sending heat waves up my back that exploded into fireworks in my head.

"Ah...ah, ah, ah, ah!"

I was aware of Asuna's moans becoming higher and higher as I was immobilized, struggling against the sensations that threatened to overwhelm me. As if in anticipation, her slit also continued to tightly massage me with it's convulsions.

"Ah! Ah, no, no way, I'm, again, again..."

Asuna's voice, which sounded as if she was becoming delirious from the heat, was changing into a meltingly sweet sound and,

"No, no, again, I-I'm coming, coming, ah, ah..."

She threw her head back with a jerk and

"Ahhh-!"

Screaming loudly, Asuna climaxed for the second time. At the same time, my penis was squeezed with an incredible pressure, and to my horror, I felt a raging sense boiling up inside me seeking release.

"!"

I bit my lip and fought against that feeling. Supported by the thought that I couldn't relax when we hadn't even reciprocated once, I was somehow able to quell the urge. Panting heavily, I embraced Asuna's body which was limp from orgasm. I knew I didn't have much time left, so I violently pulled all the way back to the opening of her vagina before pushing in all the way in one thrust. Smack! Our bodily fluids flew about.

"Aaa!"

Asuna's eyes flew open as she let out a shriek.

"No! If you...do that, I'm going to go crazy..."

"..."

I was once again forced to stop while deep inside of Asuna. The hot, soft sensation surrounded me as the throbbing of the folds penetrated my entire being. Asuna had come several times already and if we stayed like this, I would eventually end up coming. But I didn't feel like that would be a very good way to finish, so after thinking for a moment, I gently began shifting my body.

"Eh...?"

Lifting up a drowsy looking Asuna's body, I moved underneath. Eventually the two of us switched positions, with me on my back and Asuna in a mounted position on top of me. As soon as Asuna realized what sort of position she was in, her face turned even redder as she shook her head from side to side.

"No... this is...embarrassing..."

"Asuna, you try moving..."

"What... O-Ok..."

Asuna blushed shyly as she nodded and began to gently rock her body.

"Ah, aah... I'm...sorry that...I'm...the only one...feeling good... Kirito, you can come too..."

A sticky sound was coming from the slit that was being pierced by my penis. Asuna's movements were minimal, but the powerfully numbing feeling was spreading through my body again. Right when I thought, "At this rate I'm going to come right away-"

"Ah, Ah, Ah, ha..."

Her voice was once again mixed with the sound of arousal. Asuna bit down on the fingers of her right hand, as she moved her hips up and down.

"Ah, ah, why, am I, ah, like this, like this..."

Asuna's long chestnut-colored hair flew into the air every time she shook her head. Beads of sweat also flew about, turning into light before disappearing.

"I'm sorry, sorry, Kirito, I'm, ah, ah, com...com...coming-!"

Asuna threw her body back while drawing out the last part of her sentence as she violently convulsed two, three times. Her breasts which were sticking out in front of her danced in time with those motions.

I was in no position to pause and admire the sight of Asuna with her eyes scrunched closed and her teeth gritted together looking incredibly cute, yet horribly lewd, all at the same time. As Asuna's vagina gripped my penis tightly, I was once again assaulted with the powerful urge to come.

Thinking that I wouldn't be able to resist it this time, I instinctively pushed up into Asuna's core with abandon. Grabbing her hips with my hands, I shoved my hard penis in as far as I could before pulling out again.

"Ah-! Aaaah-!"

Being suddenly assaulted right after coming, all Asuna could do was frantically writhe about. I took her hand which was extended toward me and linked our fingers together. Every time I stirred up Asuna's insides, our overflowing juices would fly about as the place of our joining melted in endless heat.

"Aah...amazing, amazing..."

Her bouncing breasts also sent large amounts of sweat flying about. Asuna was letting out deliriously sweet moans with a completely melted look on her face.

"Ah, A-A-Aaa!"

"I-I'm com..."

"Ha, yes, let it out, ah, Kirito, let out, a lot..."

As I shoved myself into Asuna, I released all of the pent up sensations that I had stretched to the limits.

"A...Asuna...!"

"Aaaah-!"

I could feel my hot sperm gushing deep into Asuna as she trembled in yet another climax. Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna. Every time my penis twitched, fireworks would go off in my head.

"Ah...ah..."

After receiving all that I had to give her, Asuna's strength gave out as she fell on top of me.

"Ah... Ha..."

I gently embraced Asuna while she continued to gasp and convulse as if she was being stimulated by the fluids inside her body as my consciousness dimmed.