However, even if you had your genital parts, the question that I had prior to the official start of the game (meaning, before the incident) was whether or not there would be anxiety over the lack of proper function. I myself had agonized repeatedly on multiple occasions over the inability to release my pent up energy, but now I saw that if the ethics code or whatever was disabled, then functionality, probably even ejaculation was possible.

While feeling like I had missed out on a lot by not knowing all of this until now. At this point though, I faced a new question.

Having the ethics code release function basically meant that online virtual sex had been planned with the release of the game. SAO had many underage players such as myself so, no matter how I thought about it, this function was sure to cause a lot of social outcry.

While teasing Asuna's cute slit with my fingertips, I raised my head and posed that very question to her.

"Ah... Haa... What...?"

Though she had a spaced out look in her silky eyes and her answer was punctuated by her heavy breathing, Asuna's serious disposition kicked in as she answered me.

"Ha... Th-That's... They planned to use SAO's...system in order to...provide a personal...sex service... We're probably linked with...that function...ahhh...ah..."

"I see... In other words, it's probably one of those delicate arrangements... Well, enough with the chit-chat..."

I used my left hand to open Asuna up as wide as possible.

"Ahh!"

She wasn't immobilized anymore, but Asuna let out a sweet cry with both of her legs spread wide in the air. I brought my face close and gently pushed my tongue toward the little hole in the center.

"Haaaa!"

Asuna shook her head from side to side as she cried out. I softly stimulated the entrance to that hole with my tongue as I pushed my finger in and out.

"Ah! No, not that-!"

Every time Asuna convulsed, a large amount of fluid would make a sticky sound on my tongue as it leaked out of her vagina.

Having pushed my tongue into her hole and enjoyed the feeling of her constricting around me, I pushed myself up over Asuna. I was already swollen to my limit and felt like I would end up coming if I continued to explore Asuna's body anymore.

While softly playing with her pert nipple, I covered Asuna's lips with my own and softly whispered,

"Asuna...can I...?"

"Ah... Ha..."

Asuna nodded vigorously as she let out a hot breath.

"Yes... Make me...full...with your thing Kirito..."

Feeling slightly dizzy at the thought of having that straight-laced invincible warrior tell me that with such a tearful face, I pressed myself against Asuna's moistness. My penis caught on the entrance of her vagina as I moved it up and down.

"Ah... Ah..."

Asuna firmly gripped my shoulders with her arms as she squeezed her eyes closed and furrowed her eyebrows. Even in the pale blue darkness of the room I could see that her whole body was flushed and beads of sweat shined everywhere.

When I placed my hands at Asuna's sides, her hips moved slightly forward. I felt a slight resistance, but with a popping sensation, half of my penis was swallowed up inside of Asuna.

"Aaaa!"

Even with just that, Asuna let out a scream as she arched her body to its limit. At the same time, my breath caught and I felt a numbness spreading from my penis to the rest of my body.