12th

This night, An Ran did not (sleep Shui) well. She spent the whole night thinking about whether to gamble on a big one. +++ Cartino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

If you gamble, then she must maximize this national treasure eye cream that can bring luck!

For example, when she accumulates 100 learning points to draw, she is using...

Thinking like this, An Ran thought for a whole night.

By the next day, she had a rare (sleep Shui) lazy.

When she woke up again, it was already noon!

"Good grandson, are you hungry? Let's eat at the best Victoria Hotel in our county now!"

An Ran was washing in the small bathroom of Anjia's house, and she heard the old lady of Anjia laugh.

I don't know why, An Ran heard this so-called the best hotel in their county, a little bit  .

She always feels that this place is where her family's top parents and (milk Nai) (milk Nai) slaughter people. _(:3」∠)_

"(奶奶 Nai) (奶奶 Nai), what do you do to eat at a hotel?"

An Ran wiped (dry gan) her face and painted an unknown water (milk Ru) suit that her mother bought for her.

Skin care products coated with fragrance and flavor are enough. I have to say that An Ran really wants Lingquan to wash her bones and bones!

I used to have thousands of eye creams, 10,000 yuan level creams, and now suddenly used 300 yuan, or a whole set of skin care products, An Ran said! She really... can't bear it!

Fortunately, her skin has been well maintained since she was a child, so the current condition of her skin is also good.

However, this is also because she is on summer vacation, staying at home and studying all day.

When she starts school, she believes that if the sun is blowing, she will use such cheap skin care products, and she will definitely become ugly!

Therefore, in any case, she must use Lingquan to transform her body and maintain her "beauty".

"Of course it was your uncle's family who took you to the wind and dust!"

"..."

Listening to what his mother (milk Nai) (milk Nai) said, An Ran didn't know what to say for a while.

Inexplicably, she was a little sympathetic to her family who hadn't met yet, and was knocked off by her family's father and mother for countless times.

"Forget it (milk Nai) (milk Nai), just go to the hot pot restaurant at Dagu's house."

An Ran pursed her lips and said happily.

After all, she knew very well that the uncle who hadn't met her before, must not want to catch herself away.

This time the guests were absolutely forced.

"Good grandson, do you want to eat hot pot? Then let's go to your aunt's house tonight. At noon, you have to ask your uncle to order it. The private rooms are already booked. .. You, when you arrive, you will be able to have dinner."

"..."

An Ran listened to Mrs. Ann's words, and she sniffed her lips silently.

Well, she said, why is her family's parents not at home at this point, feelings first go to the hotel to order food and slaughter fat sheep.

In the end, An Ran could only simply tidy up, put on a floral dress with dozens of dollars that Lin Li bought her, tied two twist braids, and wore a cheap sunshade big straw hat on her head. She went out wearing plastic jelly sandals on her feet.