The Problem With Truth Syrum

Varian was quiet as she led him up the winding steps of her tower. She looked back at him, wondering what was going on in that clever little head of his. He was obviously planning something.

"What are you thinking?" She said suspiciously.

Varian seemed to try and fight the words but eventually blurted them out.

"That armour really is skin tight and you have a nice butt."

"What?" She said grabbing him by his collar.

"It's not my fault, you gave me a truth potion, and asked what I was thinking, and you're a beautiful woman wearing skin tight armour and your buttocks move in a certain way as you walk up the stairs and that's what I was thinking of. I'm a seventeen year old man Cassandra."

"Boy." She corrected.

He sighed and looked down.

"Get in front of me." She said. "I'd better not catch you looking at me again."

 She heard Varian muttering something again.

"What did you say?"

"That armour can't be comfortable to move in."

"It's bonded with my skin, it's like not even wearing anything."

 Varian groaned and Cassandra instantly regretted her choice of words.

"What now?"

"I'm thinking of you naked."

"Well stop it!" She shouted.

"I can't help it!" He shouted back.

She grabbed him and pinned him against the wall.

"Listen up, I didn't want to hurt you, but you're becoming insufferable. Do you want me to hurt you?"

"A little."

"What?"

He groaned again screwing his eyes up and struggling to hold back words again.

"I'm getting kinda excited, and I know I shouldn't be. Could you please just stop talking to me."

She let go of him and pushed him forwards up the steps. Continuing on silence.