Let's all agree to never anger Izuku

Start from the beginning

"That isn't hero lik-"

"Oh shut it! She started it! I lost my childhood and free will because of her! She claimed that All Might was a bad influence on me! She made my father leave! I had to hide the fact that I had a Quirk and deal with the abuse, neglect, and bullying!! Not to mention that her stupid boyfriends would make me their punching bag or they would keep eyeing me up!!!" Izuku was getting more and more angrier.

Iida saw that the teens look was changing and feared for their safety, Native felt the urge to curl up and hide somewhere. Stain rushed forward to cut Izuku for blood but was met with a chilling grin of a demon.

"I don't think so Stain~" the demon teen said.

Punching the villain the the gut before grabbing Iida and Native, bringing them to the entrance of the alleyway.

Around this time Gran Torino was running along side Endeavor and his son, they were rushing towards Izuku's location which happen to be the same direction that the winged Nomu was flying in. Shoto prayed that Izuku was okay but as they got closer they heard singing. Demonic singing.

"Life's alright in devil town~
Yeah, right, no one's gonna catch us now!
Dad has bought a new car now~
We're fine, no one's gonna catch us now!
" They saw a figure wrapped in black stepped out of the alley way towards Stain.

"You said something dumb again!
She's mad, at least that's what they say~
Mum and daddy aren't in love!
That's fine, I'll settle for two birthdays!
" Izuku raised a hand and shadows around them turned into two figures that resembled parents.

They looked like they fought before standing far from each other and vanishing.

"Devil town is colder in the summertime!
I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times~
Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night!
I still get a little scared of something new~
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you!
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too~!
" Izuku delivered kicks and punches with every word that he sang.

"We're all dead in devil town~
That's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now!
We're all in our dressing gowns, mine's white~
And stripey, yours is green and brown!
" Shadow figures crawled out of the dark and grabbed at Stain and leaving long claw marks on the villain.

Stain fell to the hands of the teens shadow figures, Izuku had one of them tie the villain up before turning to face the heroes.

"IZUKU!!" Shoto called out.

Izuku looked at them before his demon form slipped away, Stain saw hints of tears in the teens eyes and the sadness and confusion in them made the villain shiver in fear. He had came to the conclusion that the teen wasn't aware of what had happened and if the teen knew what had happened then.... Villains every where should never make this hero angry because what he felt fighting this teen was the rage of a hero wanting to bring evil down to it's knees.

Izuku blinked before noticing that Stain was tied up covered in bruises and claw marks, Iida and Native were slowly getting up off of the ground and that backup came. The greenette groaned as he clutched his head in pain.

"Wha-" Izuku started but was cut off but a Nomu screeching and was grabbed.

"IZUKU/BAKUGO!!" Izuku's friends and mentor called.

Izuku was still out of it but he felt the urge to puck up his lunch, Stain cut the ropes and lunged at the Nomu and killed the creature. Saving Izuku from the creature, everyone was shocked by this fact. Stain started to declare that only All Might and Izuku are the only ones worthy of killing him, while giving off a terrifying air around him scaring everyone to the bone.... well except Izuku who had worse.