♡ 1 ♡

"........Weeping Willow of the Water Fountain! Rumors say that she was a rebellious girl that skipped class often to cry at the drinking fountain in close to the bathroom of Hanako-San! If you visit the fountain after school, then drink from it, she'll appear and tell you something from your past and something from your future. Her price is your facial expression. She loves to see the looks on people's faces when they learn something new. Though, what she says may scare you. She will either tell you something good about you, or something bad. Oh, I know I would get horrible anxiety just thinking about my future!" Aoi Akane, Kamome Academy's popular, pristine girl told Kamome's not-so-popular girl, Yashiro Nene.

  Yashiro had stars in her as she smiles widely. "Gasp! Maybe I can find out whether or not I'll get a boyfriend! Or maybe even a husband!" She happily exclaimed, over the moon about her future beloved.

  Aoi softly chuckled, looking down. "Oh Nene... Always wondering about love...." Beside her, Nene paid no attention, daydreaming about what her prince charming could possibly look like.

  "Maybe its Minamoto-senpai! He is so perfect!" Yashiro murmured, a blush covering her young and dainty face. "I want to go and see Weeping Willow!"

The girl who sat directly behind Nene scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Don't even bother. All of those rumors are fake. It's pointless to look for her. Don't succumb to those pathetic excuses for stories. Don't be a dumb ass like the other fools who searched for Hanako-san in the bathroom and ended up getting sent to the principal's office for looking suspicious. Don't do it."

  The girl went back to doodling on her mathematics assignment, ignoring all the questions and drawing all sorts of stuff. Eyes, hands, and other not so appropriate bodily appendages. Yashiro sighed, looking at Aoi. Aoi leaned towards her, whispering into her ear.

  "Don't let that delinquent ruin your day, Nene-chan! She's just sour because somebody as uneducated as her has no future. There would be nothing for Weeping Willow to see from her."

  Behind them, the delinquent looked up at the ceiling just as the bell rang. She stood up, crumbling up the paper that she doodled all over, throwing in into the trash can near the classroom's door.

  "Well, Nene. Today was a good day. I have to go now though. I'll see you tomorrow!" Aoi smiled, waving at Yashiro as she walked out from the classroom. Yashiro waved back, sighing. After everybody had left the class, Yashiro dashed down the hallway, heading straight for the water fountain Aoi just told her about.

  By the time she arrived there, she had knocked over three people, tripped twice and almost twisted her ankle once. Excitement overwhelmed her as she stared down at the fountain below her. She stared at it anxiously, contemplating about whether or not she should go through with this.

  She shook her head, taking in a deep breath. "I've already come here, now I shall proceed on with it like the brave and young woman I am!"

  Yashiro banged her fist against the button on the side of the fountain that made it squirt out cool water. Yashiro took a deep breath, taking a small sip from it, closing her eyes. Once she pulled away, she opened one eye, seeing nothing. She then opened the other, frowning. Nothing. No Willow.

  She tried it again. And again. And again until she practically drowned herself in drinking water. It dripped from her face as she stomped across the hall, heading to Hanako's place.

  "HANAKO!"

  She screamed as she barged in. Hanako dropped his card as the Mokke placed theirs down. "Hah! Uno! I win!"

  "What- We aren't playing Uno! We're playing Blackjack!" Another Mokke complained. The Mokke beside them threw down their cards. "What! I thought we were playing Go Fish! I am infuriated!"