#2 | Car fun / Part 2

Continued...

____________________

Thomas got out of the car and gestured for you to follow him to the back seat. Once you were both sitting in the back Thomas jumped at you attacking your lips. He grabbed the bottom of your shirt and pulled it over your head and then unclipped your bra. Thomas plays with your boobs by taking on in his mouth, swirling his tongue around while using his hand to massage the other.

"Thomas," you moan wanting more. Thomas lifts his head and looks deeply into your eyes as he slowly lowers you down so you are lying along the three seats in the back. He trails down your body and pulls down your jeans and panties, leaving you exposed and you worried if anyone would see you but once Thomas started playing with your folds you didn't care anymore. He kisses your folds and then starts sucking at your clit, your hands automatically ran through his hair and your thighs close around his head. You moan his name and whimper when he pushes a finger into you. He slowly pumps it in and out and licks you all at once.

"Cum for me baby," he said and you could feel him smirk against your core. He continues pumping his finger but this time faster and uses his thumb to rub circles around your clit, taking you over the edge. You feel yourself release and you tighten your grip around Thomas's hair and moan his name. He licked you clean and sat up handing over your clothes which you put on.

"We should do this more often," he smiles.

"Yes please," you say in-between breaths as you lean your head against his shoulder.

____________________

The end.

Hope you enjoyed it.

MORE TO COME!

Please comment/vote and let me know if you liked it and want you would like to read next! xx