#1 | Car fun / Part 1

Summary: You give Thomas a bj. Then he gives you something in return.

Warning: Smut

Short Story

____________________

"How much longer?" Thomas said looking at the straight highway from the driver seat.

"Maybe like 30 minutes" you replied and he hissed in reply. "Babe it's not that bad, we can talk and stuff."

Thomas turned his head and smiled at you.

"Or..." You said with a smirk as you twisted your body in your seat and reached your hands down to Thomas's belt on his jeans. "... I could do this."

"What are you doing?" Thomas said sounding confused.

"What do you think I'm doing?" You said as you unbuckled his belt and jeans. In return Thomas let out a small moan. You could see his member growing in his boxers and you bit your lip. You reached down for his member and pulled it out of his boxers and it sprung free. Thomas moaned again from you touching him but he kept his eyes on the road and his fingers griped tighter around the wheel.

"Just relax baby" you say as you lean down and kiss his tip. You grabbed a hold of his shaft and place your lips around his tip and hallow out your cheeks and start to bob your head up and down slowly. Thomas moaned and his foot almost slipped off of the gas pedal. Hearing his breath and moans get louder and his chest rise turned you on.

"Bloody hell!" Thomas groans, as you start to swirl your tongue around his tip. "I'm close" he grunted and felt him twitch in your mouth and you lifted her head and cum surrounded his tip and you bent down again and licked him clean. By then Thomas had pulled over on the side of the road and un-tensed his body and was breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, baby" Thomas smirked, and you smiled; excited for what was about to happen...

____________________

TO BE CONTINUED!

Hope you enjoyed it.

MORE TO COME!

Please comment/vote and let me know if you liked it and want you would like to read next! xx