Numb and Alone (Edited)

Start from the beginning

  I turned to Hermione next and glared at her, “You want girl talk? Go talk to Nevaeh or Ginny! If I don’t want to talk, leave me alone! Sometimes I don’t want to talk girl crap, and is that my fault! God, Hermione, you of all people should know how I deal with things!” I didn’t waste time to see what she was going to say or do I just turned to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, “I have loved that you guys have taken me in and helped me, but honestly you make it sound like me talking is going to save the world. That I’m going to be the one to bring down Voldemort! Well, sorry to disappoint! My dear brother over there is the fucking Chosen One I’m am nothing!” They gasped at my fowl words but I turned to my father, Lupin, “You have raised me since my parents had died, but you also have lied to me my whole life. Now you sit here and want me to talk so that my dear brother isn’t under stress when he has to go up against Voldemort. What about me! What about the stress I go under every day! People have always chosen my brother over me! No one ever wanted me! I’m nothing compared to him!” Tears had started flowing down my cheeks as I turned to Harry furry still in my eyes, “And you, my dear brother, You of all people know just how I deal with stress and you have sat by my bed side telling me I need to get better for you! I’m tired of doing everything for you! What about me? What about what I want?” When Harry went to reply I held my hand up and shook my head, “No, I don’t want to hear it, from any of you, just leave me the Hell alone.”

  I didn’t come out of my room for the rest of the time, nor did I get a visit from Nevaeh or Draco. Even when we were getting ready to leave I didn’t see the blond twins as I now have come to call them two. I even waited to see them get on the train but there was nothing, no blond hair walking by. I was confused at first, but then I shrugged it off, I didn’t care.

  I sat curled up on the seat looking out the window as the train sped down the tracks. I had saw Harry pass by many times already but he never stepped in, nor did he even bother to look. I had seen everyone pass by the room but they never even looked at me and if they did they would look forward and pretend they didn’t see me. That was fine, I didn’t want to see them anyway.

  I closed my eyes and rested my head on my knees. I was just about asleep when the door to the compartment opened. I lifted my head up and looked at them, it was little miss Luna Lovegood. She sat down next to me and smiled.

  “Hi.” She said in that stupid irritating voice of hers.

  I looked at her and then rested my head down on my knees again ignoring her. I heard her sigh but she didn’t leave, just sat there waiting for me to say something. She was there about ten minutes when the compartment door opened again. This time I didn’t bother to look to see who it was. Whoever it was got Luna to leave, and for that I was grateful.

  I heard the compartment door close and I looked up thinking I was alone. I was wrong though. He stood there by the compartment door, with his gray eyes looking back at me. His blond hair was a mess and he blue bags under his eyes showing he hasn’t been sleeping much lately. He was already dressed in his school robes, his green tie still untied. He looked at me for a minute then sat down across from me.

  At first neither of us said anything but then he finally lifted his head and squared his shoulders and said, “Hi.”

  At first I was lost for words. ‘Hi?’ That was all he said was ‘Hi?’ Finally I just replied back, “Hi.”