“ you're not bothered? Or worried? ”
Gun shook his head “ nope, by the way where did you bought this? This is good papii not too sweet ” Off smile at how cute Gun is, he was too focused at the cupcake but he didn't know if Gun is faking it for not him to get worried.

“ Gun ”

“ yes papii? ” Gun was not looking at him he was busy what cupcake should he eat next

“ aren't you worried? ”

“ worried about what? ” he ask still not looking at him

“ about the rumor, you seems very calm handling the situation did something happen when you where in the Grammy? ”  that's when Gun stop what he was doing and Off knew something really happened

Gun look at him but he was confused, Gun is looking at him with pure admiration in his eyes “ you didn't tell me that you already knew who's behind this ”

Off didn't know what to say, he didn't expect Gun will know about this that fast “ well yeah, are you mad that I interfere? ”

“ hmm yes and no ” confusion is evident in his face and Gun can see that, Gun tare a part of the cupcake and feeds him “ yes because it's my problem not yours and I'm afraid that you'll get in trouble for helping me ”

“ but- ” Gun shove another piece of cupcake in his mouth before he can speak, he groan in annoyance and Gun just laugh at him. If he can just snap a photo every time Gun will laugh like this

“ and no ,Of course you help me although the agency is there and you're also there for me you still make your own move so that I'll feel at ease and I don't have to worry about that anymore and for that, thank you. Thank you so much papii ” Gun give him a peck on the lips it was so fast for him that he didn't even got the chance to react but he can still feels Gun soft lips on his. Gun and him already kiss a million times in the series but this time it's different. They're not doing it for the directors nor for the fans which they'll gladly do because it was for Babii's but this kiss is very different, Gun did it because he wants to, simple reason but Off feels ecstatic about it.

“ uhm sorry ” Off was interrupted with his thoughts when Gun speak “ I think you didn't expect that did you? I'm sorry ” Gun is being shy about what he did but why is he saying sorry?

“ sorry for what? ”

“ sorry because I kissed you without asking? And... Maybe you didn't like it? ” Gun is busy playing the cupcake on his hands

“ I like it ” Gun face lit up

“ you like it? ” Off nod at him “ everything that you give I like it Gun, especially if it was a kiss ”

“ but it was just a peck ”

“ sorry but I count that as a kiss ” he smile at him, he didn't expect Gun will hover at him ,sits on his lap

“ hey Gun ” Off feels hot and it's not a good thing

Gun circled his arms around his neck and he slowly lean his face to him

“ G-Gun ” he fucking stutter well you can't blame him Gun is un-resistable and the fact that he can feel Guns skin is warm like his? This is not good. This is not the right time for this.

Gun is staring right in to his eyes and he knows one more push and he'll give in

“ Gun I think you should- ” he didn't finish what he was about to say because Gun already claim his lips.

‘ FUCK! ’

Gun's lips is soft and plump he can taste the chocolate flavor of the cupcake on his lips, what he didn't expect Gun would do is lick his lips, wrong move. Off lost all his inhibitions and kiss back to Gun. His hands slowly grip on Gun's hips pulling the latter close to him. He knows his already hard down there and he wants Gun to feel it to know what the hell his effect on him.