falling.

XIMENA

"get yo big ass off meee" I groaned waking up under ale and a bitch a couldn't breathhh. all this foo did was groan and pull me in tighter

so I kinda bit his arm just to wake him up real quick "did you just bite me foo" he got off, looking at me crazy and rubbing my bite marks on his arm.

"nah that wasnt me, ion got no teeth" I looked at him trying my hardest not laugh. "now I know that's lie with them big ass buck teeth" he said and my jaw just dropped.

"bitch its the crunchy as hair for me" I said pointing at him. "it's the clown feet for me" he went with thing which I fr did not expect

"it's the slim Jim built ass for me baby" I said moving my hands and head around like a dumbass "it's the fat ass for me" he said crawling towards me like a mf creep.

"why you always ask fuckin hornyyyy" I said trying to push him away from neck. "it's all your fault baby" he smiled looking up into my eyes and then went back to kissing on my neck. I put my hands in his messy curls giving a slight tug earning a groan from him.

I pushed him off and jumped off the bed and his face was like 'wtff'. I walked up to the bathroom doorway and turned around to look at him. "I have to take a shower, you can join if you wanttt" I whispered the last part walked in turning in the shower.

•••

"can you give me the lighter, baby" i asked looking at handro's fine ass who was laying on the bed high as all hell

"another bowl mamas?" he laughed handing me the lighter coming closer to the desk

"i mean why the fuck not" I smiled with my eyes red hanging low with lashes on. we sat there smiling high as hell looking at each other through the mirror.

"lemme stop staring at yo ugly ass and hit this" i said putting my lips around the bong and lighting up. "fuck you mane" he smacked his teeth laughing

we passed the bong back and forth until it was finished. we were laid up in bed togetha with my head on his chest and my leg wrapped around him with his hand rubbing all up on my thighs.

"we needa go get stuff for this shit tonight" I looked up and geesy who was knocked tf out, this foooo. ima jus let him sleep cause ima nice ass bitch, not really but maybe for him.

I got up and put the blanket on this big ass mf and got my bag going downstairs. "aye ximena, when did you get here?" mac asked looking up from tha rolling tray he was using.

"been here stupid" I chuckled walking over to the couch as mac finished rollin. "hit this shit before you leave" he said handing me the spliff. we passed it back and forth before I really had to leave.

•••

"aye fenix help get this shit out my car" I said walking in seeing fenix first. he got up almost immediately and followed me out to my car. foos really be doing what they told

"damn ximena, you a fuckin alcoholic" fenix laughed see all the alcohol I bought for tonight. "this ain't for me its for tonight dumbass" i laughed giving him a side eye

after we brought all the stuff in handro walked in to the kitchen lookin hella slumped

"you good baby?" I said putting a bottle of patron on the counter "mhmm" he hummed back with his eyes way fucked up.

I could tell he was barred tf out. it honestly fuckin hurts my heart to see handro like this. I want what's best for him but I know I cant can mad at him, he's an addict. that shit is so hard to deal with, it's a fuckin disease.

"come on my love" I said helping him get up so we could go upstairs. he could still walk but he was just hella out of it, I feel like he woulda walked into a wall or sum. I laid him in bed once we got upstairs and he motioned for me to come into bed with him but I went to the bathroom not wanting him to see me breakdown.

I started balling my eyes because I want to help him so bad but I have no idea how to. handro has so much ahead of him im life and if he continues down this path its not gonna end well. I've seen what pills can do to someone and I really don't want that to happen to the man I'm starting to fall for. I fell so useless in this situation but I know I cant leave him in this vulnerable state.

I need to get put of my own head and be there for alejandro as much as possible.

walking out of the bathroom, I see handro already knocked out with his mouth hanging wide open like always. even when I'm stressed out and shit, just seeing this boy makes me smile. I crawled into bed laying on his chest with my arms wrapped around him, thinkin about everything until I fell asleep in his embrace.

$$$$
i hate my writing frfr

sorry for not uploading, i kinda just hate myself rn, which includes my writing sooo

all i wanna do is get high

word count: 930

gnnn