The City Of Bones

Start from the beginning

"Clary, we don't have a choice." See, even Jace gets it. Jace sighs, "You understand that, Hodge, right?" 

"Jace... is right. Valentine nearly destroyed the Shadow World and humanity along with it. If he'd gotten the Cup..."

"Wait a minute. My mother told me she hid something from someone. If it's this Cup..." Clary cuts off Hodge. 

"Clary, the Mortal Cup is the most important object in the Shadow World. Whoever posses it can create more Shadowhunters. And in the wrong hands... control demons." Jeez this cup sound really important for a, well a cup.

"If Jocelyn hid the Cup from Valentine, then she's in more danger than you can possibly imagine." You can hear the rune searing his skin, Hodge screams and falls to the floor.

"Hodge."  Jace and I run to help him. 

"I'm so sorry." Hodge pants as he can still feel the aftershocks of the pain. "Your mother was only trying to protect you. And now you must protect her. Stop Valentine... before he destroys us all." Wow, that's a lot of pressure to place on just one persons shoulders. 

---Time skip---

Third Pov. 

Clary and Izzy are in Izzy's room, Clary is changing and Izzy is sitting on her bed. 

"This is the least revealing thing you have?"

"What? All the naughty bits are covered. A little too much in my opinion. I love Ali's clothes, do you think she would let me borrow her closet?"

"Where's Simon?" Clary says ignoring Izzy's question.

Izzy rolls her eyes before responding, "Who?" Izzy laughs at Clary's expression. "Kidding. He's in good hands with the boys." (Since Alec and Jace are talking to Alessia, he's actually in Clary's future room and was told to stay put.)

"So, um... you, Alec, and Jace are... what, like, family?" Izzy immediately stops smiling and becomes serious. 

"Clary, you don't have a chance with Jace. He doesn't and will never like you like that. I'm sorry for being blunt. But your not his type."

"People can change." Izzy rolls her eyes in annoyance at the red head. 

"He won't, but you obviously won't listen. Just don't say I didn't try to warn you." Clary rolls her eyes and disregards Izzy's warning cause as far as she is concerned, Jace will be hers.

---Meanwhile---

Alessia's Pov

While Clary went with Izzy to change, and Simon was doing who knows what, Alec and Jace lead me to their room. (Pick down bellow, Imagine something like this but the "Let's stay in bed" light isn't there) 

 (Pick down bellow, Imagine something like this but the "Let's stay in bed" light isn't there) 

I look around in awe, this room looks amazing. The boys see my face and chuckle, they lead me over the bed, and we all sit down. We sit in silence for a bid, just gazing at each other. I can tell that they have something they want to tell me so I stay silent.