012

Hi so I am at my grandmas house writing I am updating now I will probably make a schedule chapter to let you guys know when I am going to post because I am trying my best to update and keep up with my school work so here enjoy this I love you
-mairistans 😚✌️

Hi so I am at my grandmas house writing I am updating now I will probably make a schedule chapter to let you guys know when I am going to post because I am trying my best to update and keep up with my school work so here enjoy this I love you -mai...

*Kairi*
06/3/20

🚨⚠️TRIGGER FUCKING WARNING SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT⚠️🚨

It has been five months and I am still missing I really wish they would find me already I am ready to go home hug everyone and spend time with mayia I hate it here, I want to spend time with mattia and everyone else I know where I am where me and mattia first met at a cabin by the lake and guess what I got kidnapped on my birthday why would you want to ruin someone's birthday. "Hey baby boy today is your lucky day I am feeling a little horny so me and you are going to have some fun"**** said, "no please can we not we do this everyday I can't take it"kairi said starting to tear up, "no can do whore we are have sex whether you like it or not"**** said, "come on please let me go I won't tell anyone just let me go" by now kairi was sobbing, "to bad I won't let you go now enjoy the pleasure you are about to receive.

🚨⚠️LIKE I SAID BEFORE TRIGGER FUCKING WARNING SKIP IF YOU HATE IT ⚠️🚨

(but if it has happened to you feel free to talk to me my messages are always open)

So he slid of my shirt and started to leave hickeys on my neck, chest, and collarbone by now I am used to him hurting me I just tune it out so when it is over with I can just think of something good or how to get out of here and then proceed to take off my pants and underwear were he felt me over so I was on my hands and needs "please **** don't do this just have mercy on me let go and I won't tell anyone what you do" Kairi said sobbing, "nope and call me daddy or else I will hurt you even more" **** said by now Kairi has bruises on his legs and arms he lined his tip up with my hole and slammed into me I screamed that hurt like a bitch "please stop it hurts" Kairi sobbed, "shut fag and take it"**** said. He slapped me in the face and choked me I could barely breathe after about a couple of more minutes he came in me I hated that feeling then he kissed down my body again going close to my dick and put in his mouth "stop stop you got what you want just leave me alone" Kairi said, "no shut the fuck up bitch or I will kill you so shut the fuck up and let me have fun"**** said. He kept going until I came I forced myself to so he would stop he got up and swallowed my cum he put me on some new clothes and left the room I curled up in a ball and started crying this the worse I have ever felt I just wish someone would find me already so I can get away from them.

Mairistans CornerWhat's up my babies I hope you guys like this I am currently writing this at my very religious grandmother's house so let's just hope they don't go through my phone and find this anyway so I hope you like it like I said my message...

Mairistans Corner
What's up my babies I hope you guys like this I am currently writing this at my very religious grandmother's house so let's just hope they don't go through my phone and find this anyway so I hope you like it like I said my messages are always open to talk and way I love ya bye
-mairistans 😚✌️