chapter 5

Hello again, people who chose to read my peace of shit story! I'm still flabbergasted that people actual find my story interesting. So I just want to that you for reading, and remind you that this is most likely going to be one of the last parts, so this is where it gets interesting.

     Tanaka sat in class, hardly paying any attention to what the teacher was saying. It was his last class for the day, witch meant two things. He shared a class with Ennoshita, and the sleepover was soon to come. He stared at him for practically the entire class. They where both super worried about the sleepover. They where both so paranoid that something would go wrong. The bell rang and Ennoshita and Tanaka where the first to just out of thier seats. Nobody mentioned it, but it was very clear they where both uncomfortable being in that class. Everybody soon got up after them and walked out. They both went there separate ways and fought up with their friends. Tanaka walked up to Noya, who was talking to Asahi.

     "I'm scared.." he looked at Nishinoya with a very concerned face. "Oh wha- oooohh. Chill out dude it a gonna be fine." he patted him on the shoulder and looked back at Asahi who was so confused. "Oh don't worried about it."

     Ennoshita walked home with Suga, who had packed his things ahead of time so he could go with him. Ennoshita opened his door, walked in, and slammed his head on the wall. He groaned and looked back at Suga. "Everything is going to be fine. I don't even know why you're so worried." Ennoshita looked annoyed. "BECAUSE HE TOLD HIM. THATS WHY. HE PROBUBLY WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO TALK TO ME!" he set down his things, groaned some more, and got some food. Meanwhile Tanaka was freaking out on his own at his house. Home alone, waiting for his friends to come. "Wait... WHAT IF ENNOSHITA SHOWS UP FIRST!? AAAAAAGGGGHHHH THS IS A NIGHTMARE!" he shouted to himself. He got a soda from his fridge and walked up to his room. He went up to his room and listened to music for a bit. Waiting for people to arrive.

     As the song plaid for the sixth time, he heard his door open. "HEYYYYY! GUESS WHO'S HERE!!" he heard Noya shouting from downstairs. He got up, put his phone in his pocket, keeping his earbuds in, and walked down stairs. He tried to look exited knowing he most likely showed up with Asahi. He saw them both at the bottom of the stairs as he walked down. "Hey guys. You're the first to show up. You can go ahead and set you're things at the door and go put on some TV." Asahi gave him a smile. "Okay. Thanks for inviting us." "no problem. To be honest it was just a quick decision. I didn't really think it all the way through, knowing that there isn't enough couches for everybody to sit on." they both laughed a bit and sat down on the couch waiting for people to show.

     The next people to show up where Hinata and Kageyama. They could be heard before they even knocked on the door. They where arguing about something. Next came Tsukki And Yams, following with Daichi and Kyoko(and the other two that i don't know the names of). The only people who hadn't shown up where Ennoshita and Sugawara. Tanaka started to think they weren't coming, witch he didn't really have a problem with, until he heard a knock at the door. He got up and answered. 'Yup. It just had to be him.' he thought to himself, seeing Ennoshita and Suga, at the door.

     "Come on in!" he said trying to sound more exited the he had to be. Suga walked passed him, following with Ennoshita. They both gave awkward looks and joined everybody else. Tanaka went and sat on the ground by Kyoko, as Ennoshita expected. He then sat on the couch armrest next to Suga. As he did that, Noya walked over to him. "You okay? You seem uncomfortable." he said with a smirk. "Go away" Ennoshita said with his arms crossed. "Don't worry I didn't tell him about the feelings you don't have. No need to be so grumpy." "then why has he been so awkward around me?" Noya laughed and skipped away. Ennoshita spreaded his arms out, and had a face like, 'what the hell?!"

    Nishinoya sat over by Tanaka. "I think I'm just going to ignore him. Or at least make and effort to stay away from him. Maybe then my feelings will go away." tanaka told Noya. "NO NO NO NO DONT DO THAT. THAT WOULD BE A BIG MISTAKE." he whispered to him, trying not to interrupt the movie they where watching. "What? Why?" he asked very confused. "B-because..?" "whatever. I'm just going to stay away."

     The movie kept playing. Soon enough, Tanaka leaned his head on kyoko's shoulder. Ennoshita looked over. He didn't really trust what Noya had told him. And to see him seem so happy with kyoko, it just broke his heart. He was happy for her. To have such a great guy like Tanaka, it must be great. But he wished it was his shoulder under Tanaka's head. He stood up quietly so nobody would notice, and walked upstairs, to the bathroom.

     It was 9:37 at night. They had been their for a while. Tanaka looked around the room. Then he realized that Ennoshita wasn't there. When had he last seen him? How long had he been gone? He got up, to Kyoko's relief. He walked over to Suga and Daichi. "Hey, have you seen Ennoshita?" "oh I think he went to the bathroom? But now that I think about it, he has been gone for a while.." Suga answered. Tanaka put his hand behind his head. "I'm going to go look for him."

    He walked of and checked the down stairs bathroom. He saw that the light was off, but checked anyways. He wasn't there. He then walked upstairs and heard something in the bathroom. He walked up and knocked on the door. "Hey, Ennoshita, you in there? Are you okay? You've been gone for a while?" Ennoshita's head shot up from his knees. Tanaka could hear him slowly getting up and unlocking the door. He opened it, and his hair was covering his eyes, but he could see his face was red. "Hey, are you oka-" he was interrupted by Ennoshita's head to his chest. He was so surprised and flustered. He slowly put one hand on Ennoshita's back. That didn't seem to be enough for Ennoshita though. He walked away and ran down the stair and to the door and put his shoes on as fast as he could. "Hey Ennoshita are you okay?" Daichi called out from the couch. Before he could answer, he wiped the tears from his eyes and ran outside. Followed bye Tanaka doing the same.  Tanaka ran outside to see Ennoshita getting into his car. He ran up to the car and opened the passenger side door. "Hey don't go man. Tell me what wrong!" "its nothing.." "its obviously not nothing Enooshita!" he sat down in the car and put his hand on Ennoshita's shoulder. "You can tell me man." "get out!" "no!" "yes!" he yelled. Tanaka then closed the door. "Im not getting out 'till you tell me what wrong." ennoshita rolled his eyes and started the car. "Then I guess you'll be stuck in this car for all eternity." "if that's what it takes." tanaka put on his seatbelt and crossed his arms.

This is all I have for today. If you want me to write more today I will. Somebody just needs to tell me to.

Word count 1317