chapter 2

Okay first of I would just like to say thank you for reading. I got so happy when I found out people actually read this.

     Tanaka quickly put on his jacket and walked out the door. He walked in the direction of Noya's house and started thinking about what he was gonna say in the first place. He got all flustered because- and fell over. That's all, right?

     Before he knew it he was at Nishinoyas door. He tried to knock but just let his hand sit there. As he did, Noya opened the door. "Heeeeyy come on in man!" he said, as flamboyant as ever. "O-oh yeah, haha" he gave a nervous laugh and walked in. He took of his shoes then walked up stairs not saying a word. They entered Noya's room and sat on his bed, where they just for a minute in silence. Noya looked over at tanaka and spoke "so wha-" he stoped, his eyes shot open. He saw tanaka with his hand covering his eyes, with a single tear rolling down his face.

     He freaked out, not knowing what to say or do. "O-o-oh my god!! Y-you good man!?!" he shouted in a panic. "To be honest, I don't know..." Noya rubbed has back not really knowing what else to do. "S-so we both know I like kiyoko right?" Noya nodded. "B-but... I don't think I would actually want to date her, ya know?" "huh? I don't think I follow.." noya sat there, still rubbing his friends back. "I..... I think I'm just using her as an excuse.." "An excuse for what?" "An excuse.. So I don't have to think about it. How I really feel. I-... I think...." "come on man its okay. You can take as much time as you need. I'm here for you." tanaka smiled. Those words gave him a bit more confidence. "I think, I think I may not like just girls..." his face went from a smile to him gritting his teeth. More tears rolling down his face. Noya sat there, not knowing what to say, so he just hugged him and they just sat there hugging as tanaka cried.

     After about ten minutes, he had stoped crying and was able to talk. "So, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you felt this way?" noya asked with hesitation. "Middle school, I think. Well, I always felt this way, but it was then that I realized it.." Noya gave him a kind look. "Yeah its understandable why you wouldn't be open and out it. But you do know Daichi is gay, right?" "he is?" "yeah! I thought ever body knew that. Especially when he flirts with Suga like- 24/7." "he flirts with Suga!?" "wh- YEAH! But like- he is really bad at flirting. Like, REALLY BAD. So its understandable why you wouldn't notice." "well that's gonna make telling them a bit easier." "speaking of that, how are you going to tell them?" "I'm not really sure. I didn't think I would ever tell anybody till I got here. And it kinda just, slipped out, ya know? But I bow that I think about it, my parents are going to be away this weekend, and my sister is going out with her girlfriend, so may-" as he was talking he was cut of. "WAIT WAIT WAIT, your sister has a GIRLFRIEND?" "u-um, yeah?" "did you tell her you're gay??" "well, no but- we're getting of topic! I was thinking that we might be able to have a big sleepover at my house and I could tell them then?" Noya sat for a second. Then his face lit up. "OH MY GOD YES! YES YES YES!" he then laughed to himself for a second. But tanaka shrugged it off.

Volleyball boi's

Hey guys! My sister and parents are going to be gone this weekend and I was wondering if u guys would like to come over for like a club sleepover?

Sugamamas
Yeah that sounds good with me.

Deadchi
Sure that sound fun.

YamaGucci
That sounds fun. I think I can come.

Tsukki
Hah.

Yeah. No -._-.

YamaGucci
Aaaaaawwwe come on tsukkiiiiiiiii

Tsukki
UUUUUGGGHHHH fiiiiiiiine.

Milk man
Hah. Funny how he's only going cuz yams told him too- seems kinda gay to me-

Tsukki
Oh shut up king. Like your one to talk with your little orange pet. And its 'cause

Milk man
SHUT UP SALTYSHIMA!

Hinata
Yeah I think we can make it. Sounds fun!
(I know that's not the whole team but I don't want to have to type out every character just to have them say "yeah sure sounds fun")

     "Well that was easy I guess." "yeah. Now we just need to wait."

Thank you for reading. Even though there are only like 4 of you, I'm still happy. And I'm sorry this didn't come out sooner. I wrote this last night but bit wouldn't publish.

Word count 832