Angel of the Alpha -7

Start from the beginning

Cabir : we never had serious conversations, even if it's serious we do start with fighting or pranking each other , but from the past few days whenever I think of pranking , I'm being pranked ....

Manik : what the hell r u speaking ???

Cabir : it's surely hell Mr Alpha , bcoz I thought of pranking u at breakfast , I was dumped with breakfast and Navya pushed me out of our room for a week , I thought it's all bcoz of u and I thought to come to your room next morning to pour water on you to wake you up , but next morning I'm drenched with ice cold water , later someone hit me with stick just bcoz I thought of pulling your chair back while you sit, so I decided to stay away from you ....

Manik : cabir , u know right we always fight but still are together , I never knew such things happened to you , plzz ....

Cabir : I hope it's bcoz of your pendant which is very possessive towards you , so no , I'm not talking to you ....

Manik : if it's bcoz of my pendant , I will surely ask my pendant not to hurt you , bcoz you are my best friend ....

Cabir : but still ???

Manik : sorry ....

Cabir : ok fine....

Manik hugged cabir all of a sudden, everyone smiled looking at them. Bcoz these both fight like kids but cannot stay away from each other .....

Manik : vaise , I'm proud of my pendant for doing pranks on the prankster, saying he kissed his pendant ......

Cabir : I'm not leaving you manikkkkk.....

There started the Tom and Jerry chase of manik and cabir , finally both of them fell on the couch of hall being very tired of running, even the whole family came out to see them together and felt happy ......

Manik : let's go meet the pack members in hospital.....

Cabir : after lunch , from last night I didn't eat anything ....

Manik : you really survived till now without eating .....

Cabir : I was about to eat but got mind link  from you, so we started to come here immediately.....

Manik knows how much responsible cabir is,  when it comes to safety of his pack and family , he smiled looking at him .......

Manik : okay , come let's eat first   ....he said without teasing him...

The whole family sat to have lunch together....

Raj : so hiten , r u staying here .....

Hiten : no I had to return back , if wanted I will leave the others  for security .....

Raj : no , not needed when manik is here , he can handle .....

Manik : I don't think , we can have any attack immediately bcoz none of them returned back , so it's safe here uncle , u don't worry ....

Hiten : I know your capabilities manik , so yeah I will return back this night .....

Manik : take cabir with you uncle, don't go alone ....

Hiten : but ....

Manik : plz uncle , you are same like dad and gauri aunty will hit me if anything happens to u , plzz I insist .....

Hiten : ok I will take  Navya together for few days , bcoz she just came and we all ran here in emergency....

Raj : sure u can keep her how many days you want , if cabir let her stay .....