Chapter 1

Mals POV      

   We arrive at the kingdom of corona for me and bens honeymoon. After a lot of debating we finally decided to go to corona and stay in Mother Gothel's tower where she kept Rapunzel for the first 18 years of her life. We make our way behind the tower to find the door that leads to stairs to make it to the top of the tower. When I open the door the sun shines through the hole where the door is giving the whole area a nice golden color. We make our way up the stairs and finally make it to the small 2 room tower. Ben takes the bags up to the bedroom while I admire the artwork on the walls. My favorite was one of a small clearing in a forest with a small lake, most likely what Rapunzel thought the outside world looked like while stuck in the tower. I feel a pair of arms make their way around my waist. I turn around to see my new husband, I smile at Ben and he asks me what I was looking at. I showed him the artwork and he too liked it. We spent our day exploring the tower and small villages and landmarks nearby. 

~time skip Of a few days brought to you by Mal, a bad bitch~ 

I woke the day before we were supposed to leave we had a lot planned. It also just happened to be  Rapunzels birthday, so Ben and I got up and ready and decided that we should go into the kingdom. Once there we were greeted by Maximus, we went and bought a few apples for him. We decided to thank Rapunzel and Eugene for letting us stay in the kingdom. They told us that we could stay anytime we liked, and they would love to show us the kingdom. I excitedly said yes because I had never seen much of corona. They took us through the kingdom showing us the middle of town where she and Eugene had danced and had fun. Ben bought one of those tiny purple flags with the sun on it, and then some lunch at a small shop that sold delicious sandwiches. They then showed us the dock, the snuggly duckling, and there favorite clearing in the forest. We then thanked them for the tour and since it was around dinner time we thought it would be fun to eat at the snuggly duckling. After we ate it started to get darker outside so Ben thought we should go get cupcakes then go watch the lanterns, I agreed so we headed off to the kingdom. We went into this small shop with delicious looking cupcakes. We bought four, two for me and two for Ben. We brought the box down to the dock to get on a boat so we had a good seat to view the lanterns. I picked up one of the cupcakes and started to eat it as the lanterns began to fly. I looked up above me to see the lanterns and more and more of them appear. It felt so magical to be sitting there. I looked at Ben and he seemed to be as mesmerized as I was. We continued watching the lights and eating the cupcakes. One lantern started to drift lower right in between me and Ben, we put our hand our and lifted the light back into the sky and watched to float away. It was so beautiful. We sat there for what felt like forever, but it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. After most of the lights had drifted away we docked the boat and got out. We threw away the box and started to head back to the tower.  

     We made are way to the bedroom and are lips meet, it starts slow and gentle  and quickly because more quick and passionate. We made our way to the bed without breaking the kiss. We fell onto the bed, and well I guess you know what happened after that, and if you don't, why are you on wattpad.  

     I woke up wrapped in Ben's arms, not wanting to wake him up I stay where I am. A few minutes pass and his eyes flutter open revealing his honey brown eyes. "Good morning" I say as I meet his eyes. "Morning" he responds voice still sleepy. We both smile at each other and I pick up my phone to see the time. Shit we slept in kinda late it was almost 11 already! I had like 15 texts from evie asking me things about the honeymoon, typical evie, I told her we could talk about it once I got to Auradon city. I sat up and walked to go get some water. I brought back a glass for Ben as well, I said we should probably pack up our things soon. He agreed as we slowly fully woke up and packed our things. I got dressed and so did Ben, we grabbed our bags and made sure we had everything packed up. We walked down the steps to get outside and began to walk out of the forest back to the royal limo, yes it's still purple, and loaded our things. Ben drive us back and we got there in a little less than an hour and we were greeted by some of our friends. Evie, Uma, jay and Harry were there, Carlos was apparently taking dude to the dog park with Jane. Uma and Evie greeted me with a hug as I grabbed my bags. Evie invited me to her castle, while Jay and Harry asked Ben if he wanted to go do something together, idk whatever guys do when they hang out. I said yes to Evie and Uma and Ben said yes to Jay and Harry. Ben gave me a kiss on my forehead and we said goodbye. Evie wanted to know everything that happened while we were at Corona. I told her about the snuggly duckling, the cupcakes, the lanterns on the last day and told them how much I loved the view, when Uma and Evie gave me that look. You know the one where they look at you sarcastically and trying to get me to tell them more about what happened. Evie then said spare me the major details but did u hand "it" in. I laughed at evie and said no, that Harry has gotten that one on the isle. Uma gave me the what the fuck look and we just laughed it off. We talked and laughed about everything for hours.