How could you?!!!

WARNING :SELF HARM READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! SINCE NO ONE LISTENS TO AGE LIMITS

Tomoika's POV

i woke up to a sleeping(Y/N) on my lap i took her up to her room then i went to mine to sleep

time skip 2 hours later Still tomioka's POV

i woke up from a screaming sound i jumped off of the bed and ran down the stairs only to see  a standing (Y/N)  and a crying black and blue shinobu on the floor, she screamed " ouch (Y/N) what the hell!!" with tears in her eyes. i quickly ran to shinobu saying "what the hell (Y/N)!!! how could you!! why did you hurt shinobu i thought shinobu was the one that hurt you" 

your POV

"let me ex-" i was cut off by tomioka shouting "i don't want to hear it!!, why don't you just leave shinobu alone"and with that they left as they walked out the door with shinobu in tomioka's arms "t-that's the way you used to h-hold me  what h-happened ?" he just walked out like he didn't hear me.the door slammed shut, in an instant my (H/C) and (E/C) changed to black and red ,rivers of tears flowed down my cheeks i got up and walked up the stairs slowly stopping at each stairs for 2 minutes when i finally reached my room i opened the door and walk to the bathroom and opened the cabinet and took out a razor and i ran it over my skin every cut i made i hear these voices in my head 'do it your useless' 'it doesn't matter if you die no one will care anyways' "yeah no one would care anyways" and with that here comes the water works again.

 when you stopped crying third person's POV

as you put the razor down you passed the mirror only to see the body you call 'pathetic' you also saw your hair and eyes you put on a sweater and (F/C) lenses your crow then flew through the window to you and said" caw caw (Y/N) your leader has arranged a meeting for this evening get ready and meet the hashira's caw-caw" 

your POV

wow i'll be a laughing stock once i reach, it's not like i care tho i put on my uniform because i can't go to a meeting without my uniform it' known as disrespect i then put my hoodie over my head and then headed to our meeting place as i stepped in i felt eyes all over my body i then sat down .after some clearly unnecessary information about the  kizuki's. you all are dismissed except (Y/N),shinobu and tomioka  

oyakata's  POV

"(Y/N) i heard that you attacked shinobu  can you please explain why, and take off your sweater and take out the lenses" i demanded "what the!- " "just do what i asked you to do and do it now! i said in an angry tone it was very rare to see me angry but what she did pissed me off no matter what the reason is she didn't have to attack shinobu. tomioka and (Y/N) stood up while shinobu was still seated because her ankle was sprained (Y/N) then took out her lenses i was very shocked to that her pupils were red she then also took off her sweater i saw her pitch black hair i was shocked even more she disobeyed my orders and broke a rule "(Y/N) i told you to take out the lens and you broke code number 2,you cant dye your hair without my permission"

(Y/N): "i took out the lenses and i didn't dye my hair" she said in a monotone voice

 oyakata: "there is clearly dye in your hair and another lens i am not an idiot" anyways based on what i hear punishments will be given out,shinobu explain what happened 

shinobu :o-okay, i was g-going to v-visit-

tomioka: shinoubu relax no need to be afraid 

shinobu: o-okay