15.New Thing

Okay guys the reason I didn't update yesterday is cause I was on punishment sadly this chapter is gonna be short cause I won't have my phone again until Monday .
*Continued from last Chapter*
"Lucas Don't talk like that about me like that."His mom nagged
"Mom you don't need to tell me what to do, and you need to whatch what you say to Yn."
"You bring this hoe to my house and disrespect me..Get out"
"Excuse me bi-" I started
"Yn come on let's go you don't need this bullshit"
"Fine then, leave! I never cared in the first place. You lucky I couldn't get rid of you before! You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your good for nothing daddy anyway" She slammed the door as we left out
We got in the car and Lucas was quiet the whole ride home...I noticed he had his jaw clenched
"Lucas....."
"Yn not fucking now...just give me time alone....please" he walked in the house and I was silent, in a way I feel like this is kinda my fault because it was my bright idea to visit her..I didn't know how she was but I damnsure wasn't expecting what happened to happen. I don't think I should talk to him cause he's obviously not in the mood so I'll just give him some time.

Lucas POV
I can't lie, I'm deeply hurting...the way my parents treat me is just out of control.They don't love me.
Yn doesn't know anything about my family. Which is the reason I didn't want to go because I knew what would happen but I felt like something would've changed...I was wrong.

The story behind this whole situation is..
When I was 14 I started selling drugs, which was stupid of me to do.. I've stopped ever since Yn and I broke up that one time cause I don't want her to think of me like that. But anyway back to the story, Once I started selling of course I got money out of it, my parents wondered but never asked until they caught me smoking when I was 16. That's when it all started ..They both started leaving me out the picture and eventually my dad didn't care anymore and left that same year. When I turned 17 it got even worse cause I found out that my mom wanted to get an abortion as soon as she found out she was having me, but my dad wouldn't allow it so in a way my dad saved my life..Anyway Me and my mom argued all the time and once she even had a knife at my neck threatening to kill me. I never told Yn because I know she gets worried and likes to baby me, but now she's exactly the person I need because I feel so fucking alone in this world...
Tears silently started running from my eyes and I just looked up at the wall and starred for a while