5. Carefully read an extracurricular reading of 0.5 points (no limit)

Note: 100 points of learning value can be redeemed for one draw. 】

When An Ran read all the tasks in the task column, as a super scum & don't like to learn salted fish, she just missed it!

The first dumpling in the college entrance examination was admitted to the best college in the country... this, even if she had a genius in her last life, the former boyfriend taught her homework from high school. qiang) The ordinary man who went to the same university as his genius ex boyfriend.

and so! This main task is too difficult! (□′) ┴–┴

And it also rewards 20 years of life? ! (□′) ┴–┴

but……

As long as she is admitted to the highest school in the country with the top dumplings in the college entrance examination, can she become the most beautiful woman in the world? Have the most beautiful face in the world? ? (☉ ☉)

This one! She can! ! She can work hard! ! !

As long as it can become beautiful! She is still willing to try! ! Study hard every day! ! !

The most beautiful is to love the beauty, regard her face as the life root of An Ran, and be comforted in an instant!

She ignored those heady tasks and began to think seriously about how to learn!

Because her body is not good, she often went to the hospital when she was a child and rarely went to school. Therefore, the foundation of her studies was not well established, resulting in her being an outright scum from elementary school to high school.

And it's the kind of scum of the last ten in the test class.

Now if she wants to be admitted to the best university, and is still admitted to the best university with the first place in the college entrance examination, then she can only—

Ask the tutor to start making up classes! And still make up from junior high school!

Thinking of this, An Ran's whole body is bad.

Why is it so different from person to person! Obviously this system is in the hands of the stallion male master, it is a popular reputation value system! Everyone can easily become a big star every day, and fans can be drawn at random, and they have won countless bullish rewards.

Why did she become a schoolmaster system when she arrived! And still need to accumulate learning value to be able to draw! ! !

If the lottery is based on popularity and popularity, she can properly draw dozens of times now!

After all, she is the only daughter of the top superstar dad and beauty queen! I have brought my own halo since I was a kid and I have many fans!

At a very young age, he followed his own top-father superstar father to participate in several hot variety shows-"Daddy is back", and sucked a lot of mom and sister fans.

Last year, she guest starred in a special-effect movie starring her father dad, which will be released soon! Although she doesn't have many horns (color) shots and only a few lines, she can't stand this horn (color) is a beautiful and important little angel! So after the movie is released, her fans will definitely increase a lot!

If this is the popularity reputation system of the stallion male master... this is really perfect for her!

Minutes of minutes become beautiful, and minutes of longevity are good!