Chapter 8

(M)

Saturday morning, the sun seeped through the pale curtains and casted beams of light to fall over the two bodies. Tharn had woken up first, his eyes quickly adjusting to the light as he saw the young man next to him, his head resting on Tharn's shoulder meaning he wouldn't be able to move until Type woke up. But the gorgeous sight made up for the pain in his shoulder, Type's skin was literally glowing and his mouth hung agape. His lips were so kissable, so peachy and still slightly swollen from last night's antics.

"Good morning." Type woke up, squinting his eyes as he released a morning yawn.

"Sleep well?" Tharn gazed down at the boy, a soft and sweet expression falling over his features.

"Very, did you?" Type replied, not showing any signs of moving.

"Yep, except my shoulder aches slightly." Tharn hinted, causing Type to instantly sit up with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry."
"Don't be, you were great last night." Tharn said in a whisper, his forehead moving to meet Type's.

"I was?" Type couldn't believe his ears. He was generally good at most things but he didn't believe himself to be any good in the department of sex.

"Mhm." Tharn confirmed and nuzzled his nose against Type who happily reciprocated the motion.

"I'm gonna take a shower, you coming?" Tharn slid out from below the covers, his fully naked body staring right back at Type who swallowed nervously.

"Yeah." He eventually said and exited the warm, comfy bed. He then followed Tharn into the bathroom, closing the door behind them. Tharn went straight for the taps, twisting and turning them until the temperature was just right while Type anxiously stood at the opposite end. Tharn was quickly drenched, his body glistened with water which somehow made him even more attractive. Type could only stare until Tharn grabbed his wrist and tugged him forward. The water instantly ran down his body and washed away the remaining liquid from last night. Their bodies were incredibly close, their chests almost touching while the water flowed between them. Type let out a content sigh, his body relaxing and slouching under the warm water.

"Turn around." Tharn said, placing a hand on Type's shoulder and pushing his body around. Type was worried for a moment, thinking Tharn would you know, go for a second round but then he felt a soapy hand massage his back and he instantly leaned into the feeling. The other hand wound up at his waist and gently squeezed the delicate skin. Tharn continued to rub soap over his body until Type was wearing a layer of white bubbles, he was then washed down and Type requested for Tharn to turn around. His mouth dropped open. Faint scratch lines skimmed down his back, they all crossed over and varied in shades of red. Type reached forward with a gentle hand, feeling the scratched skin below his fingertips made him feel guilty and he knew there was nothing he could now except from caress his skin and plaster small kisses all over his body.

*

"What're we doing today?" Tharn asked over a bowl of porridge in the hotel's canteen. Type scrunched his nose before shrugging.

"Whatever you want." Type filled his mouth with porridge before picking up his fresh glass of orange juice.

"I think there's a beach party tonight. Fancy going?"

"Sure!" Type smiled.

With breakfast out of the way, the two made their way to the pier. Bright flashy lights that would look completely different at night shimmered under the sun. A sea of people flocked every game and the yells of children was almost overwhelming. Tharn grasped for Type's hand, not caring for the judgmental stares they were receiving from everyone around them. Their hands fitted perfectly together, their fingers slotting exactly in place as they strode through the crowd. Type was always a step behind, not that he minded; he enjoyed seeing Tharn twist his head to beam the most gigantic and childish smile at him, the excitement clear in his eyes. They paused at one game in particular, a shooting game that required two players. Tharn grabbed the pistol and waited for Type to copy him, soon enough they stood, prepared with their plastic pistols pointing at the screen and the catchy music started to play.