It was near enough eight when the two made it back to their hotel, the room being on the second floor which overlooked the beach. It was truly perfect. The two entered the room, kicking off their shoes and leaving them in a sandy pile by the door.

"You shower first." Tharn said as he walked into their room, passing the bathroom door and towards the double bed where their bags currently sat. Type nodded his head and disappeared, allowing Tharn to unpack his own bag and set up for the night. Type soon reappeared and found Tharn sitting in the armchair which was just opposite of the bed.

"Bathroom's free." Type smiled, the towel lazily hanging over his shoulders and absorbing the water dripping from his hair. Tharn stood up and passed the man, the smell of sea salt lingering in the air until Tharn disappeared behind the closed bathroom door.

*

"Tharn?" He whispered, his voice hushed in the silent hotel room. The two men currently lay on their backs, Tharn's arm rested behind his head while Type's tied together on his stomach.

"Hm?" Tharn glanced over at Type, his side profile suddenly becoming more attractive in the dark room, the moonlight seeping through the covers and casting a bluish tone over the two.

"Can I talk to you about something?" He asked with a shaky voice. Tharn nodded his head and waited for Type to continue.

"I think I'm...gay." Type managed to mumble. It's not that he was ashamed or entirely against it but he just...he just wanted to be sure before he told others. Tharn nodded his head, his lips pouting in understanding.

"Okay. And how do you feel about that?" His voice suddenly became like a therapist which made it hard for Type to shy away from the question.

"Scared."

"Why?" Tharn asked, shifting his body so he faced Type and rested up on his arm. Type copied him so they were now eye level.

"Because...I think I'm falling in love with someone that isn't a girl." Type gazed over at Tharn, their eyes meeting and neither could look away. There was something about the way their eyes met, a lustful yet respectful expression danced over their features.

"Well that's okay, you'll figure it out." Tharn smiled, Type looked at him. The man was a literal god, his features were well defined and chiselled, he was the first man Type decided he could stare at all day. Then Type began to lean forward, his eyes visibly shaking out of nerves as he closed the distance between the two. His lips softly kissing Tharn who remained still, except from a hand that went to Type's chest, gently pushing him away.

"Type," He said in a whisper. Type pulled back slightly, just enough for the two to breathe.

"Tharn, please." Type replied, landing his lips back on Tharn who reluctantly kissed back. And although he knew he should have stopped, he couldn't. Tharn pushed Type back into the pillows, his lips deeply attached to Type. It was sloppy and heated but at the same time, it was perfect. Their bodies clashing every time Tharn lowered himself, a leg slipping between the other boy's legs and rising to his crotch.

"Still want to continue?" Tharn asked, his voice low and even more sexy than before. Type quickly nodded his head, his lips finding Tharn's and his hands finding his chest where he began to tug on the t-shirt. Noticing Type's grip on his shirt, Tharn sat on his knees. His eyes never leaving Type as he peeled his shirt away, revealing a broad and toned chest. With the shirt now abandoned on the floor, Tharn lowered himself and pressed soft and gentle kisses to Type's jaw while the boy below held onto Tharn's shoulders, his fingertips pressing hard into the soft skin. The gentle kisses moved down to Type's neck, nibbling lightly at the skin and praising the young man for doing so well despite Type merely moaning and digging blunt fingernails into Tharn's back. A hand trailed down Type's body, over his shirt until he reached the bottom hem. Upon arriving, he pushed the material up until it was a scrunched mess under Type's chin. The two sat up slightly, giving Type enough room to remove his shirt and allowed Tharn to stare at the man's body. He wasn't as toned or as muscular as he was but Type's skin was so pure and shimmery that Tharn was reluctant to decorate it with love bites. But with much encouragement, Tharn placed a single hickey to his collarbone. The next thing Type knew, Tharn was pulling down his jogging bottoms, revealing his underwear and toying with Type's trousers which were soon removed. Teasingly, Tharn ran a hand up Type's thigh, applying pressure towards his crotch and causing Type to moan in anticipation.