𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘' 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ellie went inside her room as her eyes glazed over the room of her childhood.There were pictures and polaroids of her and the rest of them on the walls as she saw hanged drawings that her and Klaus used to make. She held the locket that was around her neck dearly and rubbed it. Inside of it was a picture of her, Five, Klaus and Ben.

Then next to it was her and Five's wall of equations. They were competitive. AS their father had provided them with lessons her and Five would always compete to see which one of them can do the most complex questions. That side of the room had chalkboard as walls instead of the normal brick walls.

Ellie sat down on her bed and looked at all of the photos. She spotted one with her and Five in it together with her. He was piggybacking the small girl as the two were smiling at the camera both of them drenched in sweat as they were running from Luther.

"Five! Five!" Ellie yelled as she tried to run with her throbbing foot as on the last mission it was pierced by a knife that a robber had. 

Oh the things that Diego and Five did to the bitch just because he stabbed Ellie on the leg.

"Get on quickly!" Five spatial jumped in front of her and bent down as she jumped on his back.

"WHO PLACED PINK DYE IN MY SHAMPOO?" Luther's voice roared through the hallways as his footsteps grew louder and led him to the backyard. 

"Run Five Run!" Ellie beckoned as Luther caught sight of the two and ran after them.

Five spatial jumped to behind Luther.

Ellie placed a sticky note on Luther's back before Five jumped away.

"FIVE! ELLIE!" Luther screamed as he tried to catch the two.

"Luther why are you screaming?" Allison ran outside to try and find out who disturbed her acting practice.

Allison saw Luther's pink hair and started laughing as he looked at her and smiled slightly at the girl.

"THIS BETTER NOT BE PERMANENT!" Luther screamed.

Five, Ellie and Luther spent the next 5 minutes running and spatial jumping away from each-other as they laughed and screamed.

"Say Cheese!" Klaus said appearing with a polaroid and took a picture of Five and Ellie with Luther looking furious in the background.

"I got you!" Luther yelled as he jumped on the two as they all landed on the ground with a thud.

Ellie let out a pained groan as her leg stung but she replaced it with a laugh to not make her brothers worried for her.

"I'll get you next!" Luther gasped as he tried to regain his breath.