'Thoughts'
"Talk"

𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑
              𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟𝑠

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Thea was in her living room, she was playing the grand piano that looked marvelous. She began to play ever since she was adopted by Robbie or perhaps you would say Robert Downey Jr. She was quite talented at her age. If she looked back in time and told her younger self that she'd get a better life then the younger her would've laughed at her bitterly.

{Flashback}
Few years ago she escaped a lab.
Which was especially made for human experiments. Sure it was illegal but these people were too keen and still went on with their work. The people who experimented on her were not only muggles but even wizards and witches. She lived in a orphanage. Didn't know what happened to her parents,nothing at all. She just had one thing from her parents which was a name. She didn't even have a picture of them.

At first when she was a 3 year old she started showing some accidental magic. Even as a little baby she was bullied by the older ones, in defense her emotions built up and everything around her was suddenly on fire. She didn't know what to do. Her face was filled with shock and dried tears.

She and the kids were rescued and were taken to the hospital. They asked how did they got hurt and all. Thea couldn't believe what she did and how she did. Little did Thea know there was a different doctor at the hospital. In others eyes he was similar to them but he was really a wizard. He was not only hungry for power but for something that would be a weapon which could destroy anything be it magical or not.

He was in search for kids who were either homeless or orphans but magical. He had some kids back in his lab with his team who were experimented on daily basis. The rules were simple. 1) Do not try to escape, 2) Do not scream no matter what happens to you be it painful or what not, 3) obey every command or there would be consequences.

He was saw potential in her. And decided to adopt her. After she and the kids were taken to the orphanage. The doctor came, he introduced himself as William Thompson. Mrs. Cole, the caretaker was told by the doctor that he wanted to adopt a girl. So Mrs. Cole just called all the children. Thea didn't want to come because she wanted to sleep but eventually she did after Mrs. Cole told her sternly to come.

William instantly told that he wanted to adopt Thea. And Thea was not quite happy, the man looked like a useless donkey to her. But thought maybe she'd have a better life than in the orphanage so she agreed. Poor Thea didn't know what was going to hit her.

William took her hand and smiled while taking her out of the orphanage after doing paperwork. Thea didn't quite agree on changing her name when William told her. So she kept her original. He took her down an alley. she was confused, was the man dumb and forgot his house or did he live in an alley?

He apparated with her to the lab and threw her on the floor. She scowled at him.

"Hey! That hurt!"

He didn't pay attention to her and called his people. They strapped Thea instantly to a metal bed with straps on her hands and legs. Thea was terrified was a understatement. She was horrified. Soon she felt prickling sensation on her hands and legs.

They took vials filled with different chemicals and what not. They injected all that into Thea. She screamed and screamed but they didn't care. After a while they stopped but felt like forever. William took her and threw her into a cell.