ten.

"DEJUANE?!?" kobe yelled at her. "kobe look, i can explain." rave really didn't know how to explain but she believed saying that would make him say no. "alright then, explain. why the fuck did you say dejuane?"

"i don't know!" kobe felt a migraine coming in, "yo you need to get over him, aight? cause you came up in here talkin' bout how you wanna fix us and shit but as a matter of fact, you're the problem here. you're being jealous about me hanging out with tatyanah, and you can't seem to keep dejuane outta your head. so fix yourself before tryna fix us."

rave felt a tear run down her face. it was true. she was the problem. it was never them, it was always her. everything would've been fine if it weren't for rave getting jealous. "i know, it's my fault. i'll admit it."

"get your shit together, rave! if you wanna be with me then fix yourself, but if you wanna be dejuane or anybody else then quit playin' with me." rave put on her clothes while wiping her tears away. she wanted kobe there to comfort her but she knew he wouldn't do such a thing. she could see where he was coming from. if the roles were switched she'd most likely act the same way kobe was.

kobe stormed out the room and slammed the door. he was done with this shit. a part of him felt bad for walking out like that but he kept in mind that she did the same a couple days ago.

mike quickly woke up and ran over to their room. he saw kobe walk out the apartment without saying anything. "damn rave what the fuck happened?" rave wiped her tears fast. "n-nothing just go back to sleep, mike."

"nah you crying something happened. come on let's sit down and talk about it." mike walked over to her and sat her down on the bed. "i think kobe just broke up with me." "wait but y'all were just fucking-"

"i said dejuane's name and he got mad and i could see why, i mean i would be upset if he said tatyanah's name during sex." rave wiped her tears with her shirt, "kobe said i have to fix myself before fixing us and i mean he has a point, but i don't like how he's blaming this all on me like he should've reached out to me but he didn't."

"i hope you learned that no matter what, sex will never fix anything." rave rolled her eyes at him, "i know that but it felt good-" "and this is where i change the topic."

"not like that! it felt good to be with kobe, like as if i was meeting him again."

"well i don't wanna make this whole situation worse but before i came here i saw him walk out the apartment so i think he's gonna take a walk, meet up with tatyanah, or i don't know. he should be back-"

"he better be back. he has to be here to help fix me. fixing me will fix us and to be honest it seems like he doesn't give one single shit about me. it hurts, mike. i thought we were gonna be here for each other but he managed to walk out without saying anything." "but isn't that what you did?"

"yeah that's what i did but this is different. he knew that i was crying but he didn't seem to care."

"how about you go to sleep right now and worry about it tomorrow?" rave nodded before crawling under the blanket. "goodnight and try taking your mind off this for just tonight." "thank you mike." he smiled at her before sitting up and leaving.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE
hey um... i published three chapters
i'm really proud of myself 😝 also
ignore any grammar mistakes i was
dying to publish these chapters already 😘