The Nightmare Gives Her Creature Great News.

During the next few days, we returned to work and Keith Lee and I started calling ourselves the Limitless Titans. We were to go against O'Reilly and Fish of the Undisputed Era.
And Rhea was to do a promo for her match at NXT Worlds Collide against Toni Storm.

During training at the Performance Center I was lifting 530 lbs which Keith was amazed by, "Holy shit man. I haven't seen anyone lift that much." He said shocked that I could do it.
"I can't lift that much normally." I told him.
"Something changing in your life?" He asked.
"Not really, since the holiday visit from Calista. Rhea's been extremely happy and since it was announced that she would be defending the NXT wom Championship at NXT Takeover: Worlds Collide against Toni Storm. She's been more focused than I've ever seen her. It's like her and Toni have this unique rivalry between each other. But I know that they're still friends when it's all over." I grinned as I looked over at Rhea and Mia who were training and practicing in one of the practice rings.
"So you going to tell me or what?" Mia asked.
Rhea blushed, "What do you mean Mia?"
"Come on, Rhea. You've been going at me harder every day for the past few days. What's going on?" Mia asked.
Rhea was nervous, "I've been sick to my stomach for the past week and a half. And I'm a little worried about taking a pregnancy test. Not because of what it would say, but because of how I would tell Daniel."
"Daniel loves you. You know that. So how about this? You and me will go to lunch and after, we'll go to an obstetricians office and find out for sure. I'll make the appointment for you and we'll get lunch and head over." Mia told her.
"I don't want Daniel to know. Unless I tell him." Rhea said.
"Don't worry." Mia smiled. They continued to practice moves and takedowns.

Later at Full Sail, me and Rhea were getting ready for my match and her promo for her match with Toni at Worlds Collide.
"Rhea, what's going on?" I asked.
"I'm just focusing on my match with Toni, baby." She replied
"Alright, you'd tell me if anything was wrong, right?" I asked watching her closely. 
"Yes, baby." She smiled
"Alright honey, it's just you haven't been yourself for a couple weeks." I slid my hands over her shoulders and down her arms.
"I promise baby, everything's fine." She smiled as she hugged and kissed me. I smiled as I kissed her forehead.
"Alright, I'm just worried about you, that's all." I placed my forehead against hers.
"Ohh, my Creature hasn't changed a bit." She giggled.
"I'm pretty sure you'd worry if I did." I pointed out.
"True." She grinned as she kissed me once more before we headed to catering.

Before me and Keith's match, Fish and O'Reilly tried to make excuses as to why they couldn't compete tonight. So Regal came out to the stage and stood to the right of Fish and O'Reilly.
"Gentlemen, I know you think you can't compete against The Limitless Titans tonight. So at NXT Takeover: Worlds Collide. It will be the Limitless Titans versus You two for the NXT Tag Team Championships. So I'd make sure you get over whatever ails you, because if you don't compete at Worlds Collide. You won't have those titles for very long. Good evening, gentlemen." He returned to the back and Fish and O'Reilly looked to the ring and saw me and Keith sliding our hands across our waists. When Keith and I returned to the back. Rhea was ready for her promo.
"Good luck, honey." I smiled.
"Thanks,  baby." She grinned.
I walked into catering with Keith and sat with him and Mia as we watched Rhea's promo which went absolutely by the numbers. She told the crowd that Toni would fall to the Riptide as she did back in NXT UK. She also said that she'll send Toni back to NXT UK in pieces. When she came to the back. We said our goodbyes to Keith and Mia.
Then after changing into some clean casuals, we went home, cooked dinner and watched The Road Warrior as we ate the lasagna soup. Rhea went back for a couple more bowls as I just went back for one. After Road Warrior we just cuddled on the couch.
"Have you gone to see a doctor about your upset stomach?" I asked.
"I'm actually going tomorrow with Mia after lunch." She replied.
"Okay, just keep me posted huh?" I said.
Rhea kissed me as she got up and pulled me to my feet and led the way to our bedroom.
Once we were inside our room, she kissed me with enough heat and passion that would for sure set the curtains on fire.
"Now since you didn't have a match tonight. Which I know bothers you, I want you to let all your aggression out on me." Rhea grinned as she kissed me.
"As you wish my Nightmare." I grinned as I picked her up bridal style and walked four feet, then flopped her on the bed and got undressed as did she. And for the next few hours, we had the most passionate and the most intense round we've ever had. When it was all over, she was asleep, her arm on my chest, her head resting on my shoulder, her other arm was tucked between her chest and my right ribcage, a sheet covered us both as I was awake and watching her sleep. I made a decision that I was going to do something that I was more than sure she was going to like, and I was going to do it after Rumble. After a while longer of watching Rhea, I fell asleep,  but not before kissing her.