The Wedding of The Creature &The Nightmare/Little Boyce-Ripley's Arrive.

The next morning, I woke up to a still sleeping Rhea. I grinned, kissed her cheek, got out of bed, dressed and called Hunter and Stephanie as I walked into the living area of the hotel room.
"Hello?" Stephanie answered.
"Hey Steph. Sorry to disturb you. " I giggled.
"It's okay. I believe a congratulations are in order. I watched NXT Worlds Collide last night with Hunter and we saw that you proposed to Rhea." She said.
"Yep and at NXT Portland. I plan on dropping the tag titles." I told her as Rhea came into the room while I put the phone on speaker.
"Why would you do that?" She asked.
"Daniel and I are going to have a baby." Rhea replied happily.
"Ohh, then double congratulations to both of you. When are you due?" Steph asked trying to contain her excitement.
"Late September, early October." Rhea told her.
"Well we'll make the arrangements and when you get back. Both of you may find yourselves on a different brand." She said.
"That'd be awesome." Rhea replied happily.
"Okay. So why don't we say that Daniel is a trainer through your pregnancy, Rhea. That way he's still wrestling but teaching a new generation. But when it gets to the six month mark. He can remain home until the baby comes." Steph suggested.
"Sounds fair." Rhea said happily.
"Alright guys. I'll make the arrangements and congrats on the coming wedding and the baby." Stephanie said before hanging up.
"Hey baby." Rhea grinned as she kissed me.
"Hey honey." I replied. "Sorry for not waking you. But you looked so beautiful asleep."
"That's okay baby." She wrapped her arms around my neck.
"So, what does my nightmare want today?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Well, you can make us breakfast for starters. Then we can call our friends and tell them the good news. Not to mention my sister." She grinned as she kissed me.
"Sounds good, baby." I smiled. "And speaking of Calista. Why don't we have her stay with us so you have company while I'm working at the Performance Center."
"I like that idea, baby." She caressed my face. "Why don't we call first."
"Isn't it 1 am tomorrow in Sydney?" I asked.
Rhea grimaced, "Your right."
"We can call everyone else. But leave Keith to me."
"Okay baby." She started calling our friends, at least who didn't know about our impending arrival.
By the time she finished calling our friends. I called Keith to give him the good and bad news.
"Hello?" He said answering the phone.
"Hey Keith. I got some good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" I asked.
"Start with the good news." He chuckled.
"Me and Rhea are going to have a baby." I told him.
"Yeah, Mia told me this morning. Congratulations man." He said happily.
"Thank you, bro. Now the bad news. We will be dropping the tag titles at Takeover Portland." I was expecting him to fight me on this point. But he didn't.
"Hey, at least we had them. It may have been for a short time. But you have new priorities with a wedding to plan and a baby on the way. And I'm happy for you. We'll sill be the Limitless Titans once in a while. So you don't have to worry about it. We'll be here if you need us. Talk to you later." He hung up and I just looked at my phone wondering what the hell just happened.
Rhea giggled, "Let me guess. Mia told him." I nodded. "It's okay baby."
"Well, all that's left is to call Calista." I grinned.
"True." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I can't believe within a few months we'll be married and in six months after that we'll be greeting our beautiful baby. And whether it's a boy or girl. We'll love them with all our hearts."
"Got that right." I smiled as I kissed her.
"Well after we call Calista, we should decide on who's going to be your maid of honor and bridesmaids and my best man and groomsmen will be."
"Agreed." She grinned. "Let's go for a walk baby." I nodded as she went back into the bedroom got dressed into some black and silver leggings and a black sports bra. Then went for our walk. We discussed whether or not to attend the Royal Rumble tonight. We agreed that we would go and ask our friends who would be interested in being either Rhea's bridesmaids and my best man and groomsmen. The reason I left out maid of honor is because she wants Calista to have that position.

We went out to lunch and looked over venues for the wedding, caterers, bakers for the wedding cake, I opted for a custom made suit and she was going to go dress shopping with her sister.
We ate and talked about godfathers and godmothers for our impending arrival not to mention names for boys or girls.
Before we left we called Calista and told her the good news.
"Hello?" Calista answered
"Hey sis." Rhea greeted.
"Hey. I saw WWE news and a congratulations are in order to both of you." Calista grinned.
"Well we have some more good news." I said.
"Really what?" She asked.
"I'm pregnant sis." Rhea told Calista.
"That's great news. Congratulations." She squealed.
"Aside from that I was hoping you'd be interested in being my maid of honor?"
"Of course I would. You don't even have to ask." Calista grinned.
"Well, we don't know when the wedding will be. So if you can. We'd like you to temporarily momove here." I suggested.
"Okay. I can do that." She replied. "I'll pack a few bags and be on the next flight to Orlando." She said happily.
"Alright, we'll be waiting for you." Rhea told her.
"Okay. Bye sis. See you soon." Calista said before hanging up.
After she hung up, we paid the bill, and headed to the arena for Royal Rumble. There were a number of NXT superstars there.
When we went to catering, we were mobbed by main roster friends.
Becky, Charlotte, Zelina, practically everyone swarmed us with questions about the wedding details.
Rhea and I explained what we had planned so far. While I was there, I asked Aleister Black if he'd be interested in being one of my groomsmen. Which he accepted. I even asked Drew the same question and he also accepted.
Rhea asked Zelina and Charlotte to be part of her bridal party. They both accepted.