Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Jasper comes running up to me "Mam there is some one down stairs who wants to see you he says that you know he is coming" "ok give me 15 minutes and ill be down i need to get this fuckers blood of me " i said walking to my office where i have got a lovely shower waiting for me with my lovely Corset and skirt and some brand new knee high boots that needs breaking in.

As soon as i walked into my office i knew something was off when i stepped foot in to it.

"Hi madam Dinah" said the voice from my chair which has got his back towards me so i cant see who it is. But I recognise that voice anywhere. It always makes my wet ."Hi Dante what you doing here thought you would be knee deep in pussy by now" i said trying not to let his voice get to me as he always dos. "Im here about James you should of told me about what he did so i could deal with the fucker not you. You already have your hands dirty." Dante said turning around to look at me. He is the most powerful guy i have ever meet i may run Birmingham but he runs all of the UK from Cornwall to Aberdeen. I feel small next to his 6ft 8 inch of pure muscle and dominance.

"Its got nothing to do with you Dante you know that if anything happens in my town i deal with it " i said walking towards the shower room. i turned to him give him one last look in them beautiful blues. "You can let your self out Dante im going in the shower to get this blood off me" i said closing the door. But before i could close the door Dante was there holding the door. "i dont think so Di we have a huge problem now that you killed that fucker" He walked in to the room i was still getting undressed out of the clothes as they really stank and i hate the smell of blood but a job has to be done. "What do you mean we have a problem i just killed the fucker no one knows he is dead yet" i said looking at him while taking my boots of then my skirt . i was standing with nothing but my underwear on.

"Well some one told his father that you Di was going to kill him tonight and that he will be found here tonight, so if i was you i would get the hell out of here for a few days if you want you can stay at mine." he said licking his lips and looking me up and down. i felt hot under his stare when im wearing nothing but underwear. I can feel myself getting wet from the look from his eyes. Im surprised he cant see it but thank god im wearing black for a change as I usually wear red. He is a lot taller then me. He is like 5ft wide muscles every where. I could see the strain in his trousers i couldnt help but lick my lips as my throat went really dry. He started walking towards me. I walked backwards till my hip hit the sink. I had no where to go I saw pure lust and a hint of something else in his eyes. When i look up to him. He put his one hand on the back of my neck and kissed me with so much passion i couldnt help but moan when his lips took hold of mine. He bite my bottom lip and i felt his other hand going down my back. I lifted my hands to around his neck and we deepened the kiss. His tongue took over mine fighting for power and control over the kiss. We heard a cough ."Mam you ready dont forget you got some people waiting downstairs for you" Jasper said walking away from the bathroom. We broke away i had to hold on to the sink to keep me up. "She will be right out Jasper she needs a shower." he said while leaning his forehead to mine." we will finish this soon my darling, i can smell your arousal and trust me if it was up to me i would have you bent over that sink and put my rock hard cock into that soaking pussy of yours." he whispered in my ear. i couldnt help but moan when i did his mouth attacked mine i couldnt help but kiss him back. When he finally pulled away we was both panting. "you better get ready cant have your company waiting but remember come to mine for a few days please as i need to talk to you about James" he said looking at me with such sadness in his eyes.

"ill see ok can you leave please i cant do this right know. ok ill phone you after my visitor ok" he nodded and walked away. i felt like i could breath for the first time since i walked into my office. i quickly had my shower and got into my dom clothes for the night but what i didnt know was that alot of things was going to change this night and i dont know wither for the good or bad.