CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

Dante

"I dont know how to say this, But your in a lot of trouble." I wanted to just walk over and hug her but i cant this is terrible i cant believe this is happening. I am passing in front of her. She is sitting on the sofa in front of me looking so sexy in her dom outfit but i know i can make her into a sub. Right back to this.

I walked over to her and sat down in front of her so she could see into my eyes so she could tell if im lying or not she could always tell. Thats why she will always been the women i will always love.

"You know the guy you killed earlier today James. Did you know who his father is.? " i ask Dinah she is looking at me confused. "He told me he didnt know who his father was when he first started working for me and Jasper defended him saying he was from a foster home. Why you asking me?" she gets up infront of me. I stand up towering over her. I look into the bluest eyes i will ever find and i can see the confusion in her eyes.

"Im sorry Dinah but he lied and so did Jasper. His father is the guy who you was just talking too". I saw her go white. " No dont tell me that please" I could see the pleading in her eyes. " Im sorry, they hide it from every one darlin we need to get out of here" i said to her trying to get her to move but it was too late. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs towards the office. "Quick out the back now so they dont catch us" I quickly picked her up and walked out the backdoor just when they come through the door to the front of the office.

"Darling where is your car we need to leave now," I said looking down at her i could see she was in shock over what i just told her. We run up to the end of the alley way and there in the car is Jasper waiting. "Come on get in i will get us out of here." He said jumping out the car to open up the passangers side. " I dont think so how do i know i can trust you" but before we had a chance to walk away we heard a shoot being fired and then there was a burning pain in my right leg i almost feel with Dinah in my arms Jasper caught her before i feel. The pain was nothing i have felt before. " Quick we need to go know" Jasper got Dinah in the back of the car and shoot round to the other side when another shot rang out and just missed my head by a cm and hit the wall behind Jasper. We looked at each other and darted into the car really quick.

Jasper drove out the alley i told him to drive to mine he knew where i lived as Dinah use to always come to mine when she needed some of her own time. "You ok do you need some help with that" He said pointing to my leg. "No im fine" i wrapped my shirt around it. "Im sorry this shouldnt be happening im sorry you got shoot Dante" I turned to her "Look none of this is your fault that bastard did this not you not me he did now where is the strong women i know is in there" She looked down i could see her take a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes. " Your right i need to be strong its not like i havent been in this situation before" I could see she was turning into the strong women that i feel in love with.

"We am here do you want to let us in" Jasper said to me when we pulled up outside my gates."No not yet i need to go to mine for a few things as i need some clothes and that as i took all my stuff back to mine after the last time i was here."

Oh shit i forgot the last time she was here she caught me doing something i will never live down. She caught me having very hard sex with one of my usual clients. When we was suppose to be dating yeah that didnt go well lets just say a knife to the arm isnt nice at all. I hate that she caught us but the temptation of getting caugh made it that much hotter. I know i shouldnt have done it to the women i was in love with but i couldnt turn it down as she was a high paying client to her club and that if i didnt do it she would have closed down Dinahs club but i havent told Dinah that as it would make me look weak and she would know that i truly do love her but i cant let her know as there is so much i need to tell her and show her before i can truly show her the real me.

We pull up outside hers but i saw a black car pull around the corner. "Jasper just drive they am here" He puts his foot down. "Right back to mine im sure ive got a few things of yours some where" I say looking into her sad eyes. We suddenly heard a big bang. When we look we saw her house explode. I saw Dinah go all white then i saw the first tear down her check that will hunt me for as long as i live as that tear shouldnt be there this is all my fault.