chapter twenty eight

Start from the beginning

"Well yeah."

"And now you're taken right?"

"Yes."

"So let that bitch know. You're just sitting there doing absolutely nothing but giving her the chance to have her nasty fingers next to your ballsack." I snapped. Is it so hard to deny a female especially when you're taken? It shouldn't.

"Baby, listen I don't want her. I just want you."

"Shut it Constantine." I tried to walk away but he grabs my arm pulling me back. He pins me against the wall wrapping his hand around my neck.

"Babe I love seeing you angry and possessive but I promise. I don't like her the way I like you. She's just a friend." He growls lowly.

He knows what he's doing is going to make me melt but guess what? I'm stronger than that.

"Would you like it if some other guy had his arm wrapped around my waist and had his hand on my thigh?" I asked. His eyes darkened.

"No." He mutters.

"And what if you confronted me and I told you that he's just a friend and I don't like him like that?"

"I wouldn't trust him and I'd get angry." He growls.

"Exactly. So don't be a fucking hypocrite." I rolled my eyes pushing him off me. I opened the door and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Sebastian yells from behind. I go into the kitchen and pinned Rosalie against the counter.

"If I find out that your nasty hands go anywhere near Sebastian again who may I remind you is my boyfriend I will not hesitate to chop it off, blend it and feed it to you." I snapped.

"Are you threatening me?" She asks.

"No princess, it's a promise." I let her go. I grabbed her hand a twisted it. "Just know I don't break my promises. Ever."

I told Marcus to watch them while I headed to the diner.

I walked in and asked for a strawberry banana smoothie.

"Hey." The guy smiles. The same guy I made out with a couple months ago in his car.

"Oh hey." I smiled.

"I'm Evan by the way. I don't know if you remember me." He chuckles nervously.

"I do." I giggled sipping on the smoothie. I noticed he had a tattoo. A snake tattoo to be exact.

"So what's your name?" He asks.

"Macy." I gave him a fake name.

"Cute name for a cute face." He flirts.

I finished the rest of my smoothie before heading out. I heard footsteps behind me.

I knew I should've took a car.

I walked carefully in a zig-zag. You probably think I'm crazy. I mean I am.

I stopped when I heard a voice call my name. I didn't turn instead I kept walking pretending like I didn't hear anyone.

"Sapphire Michaelson you take one more step and I'll shoot you." I stopped and turned around sighing.

Of course it was Evan.

"What do you want?" I muttered annoyingly.

"You need to come with me." He says stepping closer but I kept walking backwards.

I bumped into something and turned around to see another guy.

"Goddammit." I smacked my forehead really regretting my decision on not driving her.