Chapter 2: Wow! She's Beautiful.

~RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

 Finally the bell rang and I now have some freedom! I saw the guy, Carlos, that I talked to run as fast as he could out of the classroom, I guess he didn't actually want to have lunch with me. Why am I so stupid!?  Of course he didn't want to have lunch with someone like me! I packed my things and headed out to the cafeteria. . . of course, alone. 

I got to the cafeteria and grabbed some lunch. Why do school lunches always look so. . . disgusting?! I tried not to puke and went on the search for an empty table.

Lucky me! I was able to find a lonely table, is that even lucky?

I started poking my food, I lost all my appetite when I looked at it. Suddenly I heard someone calling. . . my name? Nah, probably another Nicole.

I continue hearing it but ignore it until someone comes and starts poking my shoulder.  

"Hey, Nicole! I've been calling you! Why were you ignoring me?" Carlos told me, I didn't expect him so I was a little startled.

"W-what?! Oh I- I thought someone was calling another Nicole. S- sorry."

"Nah don't worry! Come sit with me and my buds! You look lonely, and that food looks disgusting!" He said making a funny face, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah looks gross, right?"

"Mhm, come with me! We got the good stuff~! And I mean food!!" I chuckled.

"Yeah I know dumb dumb!" He laughed and we started walking towards his table.

 I don't know why but I feel less insecure while talking to him, maybe this year won't be so bad.

I didn't realize we were already there, and Carlos and three other boys were just looking at me.

"Umm. . . Nicole, heh, are you awake?" Carlos said chuckling.

"Oh yeah! Sorry I got lost in my thoughts!" I laughed awkwardly and probably turned as red as a tomato.

"Oh well, don't worry. By the way, this is Logan," he said pointing at a guy with dark brown hair.

"Hi!" Logan said with a big smile.

"H- hi!"

"And this is James," Carlos said pointing at a guy with great brown hair.

"Hi!" he said with a beautiful smile.

"H-hey!" I said once again, awkwardly.

"Aaand this is Kendall." Carlos pointed at a cute guy with beautiful green eyes, perfect looking hair, and a beautiful smile.

"Well hello there beautiful!" Did he say beautiful? I can feel my face turning as red as a human face can possibly be.

"Hel- hi- hey!"

Kendall's P.O.V

"So you got the food? Because this place has the worst food ever!" I said to Carlos waiting for his delicious homemade food.

"Yeah. . . just wait," he said looking around.

"Why?" Logan asked.

"I need to go find some- oh! There she is!" Carlos said pointing at a girl sitting close to our table, she seems bored and lonely.

"Nicole!!! Nicole!!! Niiiiiiiicooooooolllllllleeeeee!!!!" Carlos screams but the girl ignores him, I start laughing.

"Wow that girl is completely ignoring you," I said in between laughs.