Haldi Ceremony ❤

Shehnaaz woke up But the birds chirping and sun rays hitting her face.

Her Face Turned into a Beautiful smile and She Jumped out of the bed and saw the Beautiful scenario.

She Opened Her Arms to Feel The Cool Wind Breeze and Amazing scenario.

Water All Around and The Best Part is Our Hotel is Situated on the middle of water.

She was busy in Scanning The Whole scenario when sidharth Held Her Waist From Back

Sidharth Nuzzled His nose in her neck to smell her fragrance and Shehnaaz just lean on his chest.

Sidharth : Did You Like it?

Shehnaaz: I Loved It

She Turned Around and Encircle Her arms Around her neck and Sidharth Also Pull her more by her waist.

Shehnaaz: Thankkk

Before She can say anything Sidharth Kissed Her and She Also started kissing her.

The Kiss was so Perfect and Amazing cold breeze hitting us and we lost in each other.

She ran out of her breath and Sidharth broke the kiss and lean his Forehead on her.

Sidharth : U Better Kiss me than Saying thanks mera bacha.

Shehnaaz Kissed his Forehead and Sidharth Kissed her.

Rohan: Boss Boss Boss

Sidharth turned Around and saw Natasha holding some dress and jewellery.

Natasha: She Need to Get Ready.

Sidharth Kissed her Forehead and left her and Shehnaaz jumped in Happiness because its her haldi.

Shehnaaz ran Towards the Washroom area and Started taking bath.

Sidharth went to Another room Attached with her room only and Started changing.

Natasha: Fuck Baby U Look Hot

Shehnaaz was look gorgeous and hot at the same time.

Nude make and Pink Lipstick and Hairs tied in a messy kinda bun.

Natasha : Nazar na laage.

Shehnaaz : Shut Up Now Let's Go.

Sidharth was Looking damn hot in yellow kurta and White Pajama

His biceps and chest was looking damn hot (Writer ki maan ki baat🙈)

Rohan: Wohoo Handsome Hunk

Sidharth Smirked and hit varun's head who was munching Biscuits.

Varun: Boss U Know This Is The Beautiful Place.