"Oh my god! Thank you so much kook. I last came here when I was a small kid. I love the Zoo Aquarium so much. Thank you." Taehyung babbled with excitement. He leaned in and kissed Jungkook who kissed back willingly.

"I'm glad you like it, my love." Jungkook smiled warmly making Taehyung blush at the nick name.

Both made their way into the Aquarium after buying the tickets. Taehyung looked around with amazed eyes. His smile was telling everything how much he loved it and that's what Jungkook needed. He was really satisfied, watching Taehyung so excited like a kid, was settling something warm inside Jungkook's heart and he wanted to keep Taehyung happy like this forever.

Taehyung giggled as he watched dolphins playing. Jungkook securely wrapped his arm around his waist and kept his body close.

"I love dolphins. You know what ? I love all sea animals." Taehyung said with a huge smile.

"I'm glad you like it, petal." Jungkook mumbled.

Smile wasn't leaving from both of their faces. They continued exploring around and watching different sea animals.

Taehyung was awed with everything. His words stuck in his throat when they reached the underground passage. Taehyung was watching with wide and amused eyes.

"Wow" Taehyung mumbled. He couldn't describe how beautiful everything was.

"This is beautiful." Taehyung said softly, looking upwards how different sea animals were swimming above his head.

"Yeah." Jungkook said not tearing his eyes away from Taehyung.

"Koo look that so- what are you looking at?" Taehyung asked with a giggle when he noticed Jungkook was staring at him.

"You are beautiful. I'm seriously lucky. Drop dope gorgeous." Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung by his waist.

Taehyung blushed with a shy smile, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Well you're lucky ass. duh." Taehyung said, flipping his imaginary hairs.

"You make me so happy baby. I know I was asshole back then but I want you to know that I really like you.I like you from very start but scary cat I am.But now I have chance, I wanna spoil you, wanna cuddle the heck outta you, wanna kiss you and wanna fuck you."Jungkook said the last sentence with low voice receiving slap on his chest from blushy Taehyung.

"Pervert." Taehyung mumbled, playing with Jungkook's hoodie strings.

"Seriously Tae, I really like you. You can say no if you don't wanna. Just I mean you don't need to force yourself but would you like to be my boyfriend? Would you like to be mine." Jungkook asked nervously. He knew that Taehyung liked him but he still felt unpleasing feeling settling in.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with an emotionless face. Jungkook panicked and Taehyung sensed it.

"Of course silly. I'd love to be yours. I like you too." As soon as those left from Taehyung's mouth Jungkook felt huge relief. Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's reaction.

"You're really a tease. huh?!" Jungkook groaned pulling Taehyung more closer leaving space sister non-exist. Taehyung let out a shaky breath.His laugh died soon when he looked at Jungkook's expression.

Jungkook leaned in, putting his other hand on his cheek and captured Taehyung's lips, pulling him into a soft kiss, creasing his cheek softly with thumb. Taehyung nearly purred at the treatment. He loved it the way Jungkook's touch feels every time.

"You're mine" Jungkook said possessively, tightening his arms around Taehyung.

"Yours. And you're mine." Taehyung said with the same possessiveness making Jungkook groan.

Jungkook captured Taehyung's lips again, kissing him more firmly. Taehyung made noise behind his throat at sudden force but he kissed back.

Jungkook both arms securely wrapped Taehyung's waist and Taehyung's hand tangled with Jungkook's hairs.

Jungkook sucked Taehyung's bottom lip, licking it but Taehyung was putting up a fight. He didn't open his mouth. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and as well squeezing his ass which made Taehyung moan.

Jungkook happily added his tongue in and explored Taehyung's warm mouth. The kiss started to get more needy and heated.

"Kook" Taehyung breathed out when Jungkook started sucking his neck. Taehyung lightly pushed Jungkook when he noticed some people were watching. Blush made his way towards Taehyung's face.

"Kook, everyone is watching." Taehyung mumbled but Jungkook had no plan to stop.

"You ain't getting this ass if you don't listen me." Taehyung said these words and Jungkook pulled away with speed of light but he was satisfied when he saw his left marks.

"You're so greedy for my ass." Taehyung scrunched his nose.

"Well that's your ass's fault." Jungkook shrugged.

"Jerk," Taehyung said with fake disguise but smiled when Jungkook winked at much with his same smug look.

"So I'm having this tonight ?" Jungkook asked, putting his hand Taehyung's behind his pocket of jeans, squeezing it.

"Depends,"

"On?"

"My mood."

"Well, I'll make your mood for this."

"We'll see. If you made me hard you're having this ass if you didn't then after the fifth date this gonna be at your service." Taehyung said with a challenged voice.Jungkook was loving every second of it. Taehyung knows he'd get boner if Jungkook just showed his abs glory but he just likes these types of games.

"Challenge accepted." Jungkook smirked with confidence.