Chapter 6

Ilyas POV:

It took everything in me to be quiet.. but that only made this more hot. I moved in and out of her as she slightly moaned into my mouth. I moved my hand down to make short circles on her clit and she moaned my name into my ear which almost made me finish on the spot. But I was determined to make her cum again. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and felt her tighten around me. I knew I couldn't last much longer and I felt my orgasm building. She came around me with a choked out moan and I came right after collapsing on top of her. We both breathed in silence for a moment as she ran her fingers up and down my back. I slipped out of her and discarded the condom in the trash. "That was... amazing" she said breathlessly as I laid on my back still thinking this had to be a dream. "Um yea.." I said matter of factly. She moved to put her clothes back on. "Wait where are you going?" I said. "Back to my room.. I don't want David to wake up and find us naked in bed.." "So then well both put clothes on and say we watched a movie and fell asleep.. I mean that half of the truth." She smirked.. "Fine but only because I'm tired." And moved into bed next to me as I pulled my shorts on. We both knew this would be hard to explain in the morning but neither of us cared as she fell asleep on my chest.