Chapter 1

Natalie's POV:

It was 2:00 am. I woke up in a sweat and decided to go to the kitchen to get some water. I opened the fridge and pulled out one of davids perfectly placed water bottles that he had Taylor slave over for 45 min. God he's so anal I thought as I opened the bottle. A few seconds later I heard footsteps coming from the dark hallway. "Nat?' I heard in a whispered low husky voice. And soon Ilya stepped into my view. Shirtless and and wearing basketball shorts. I pulled down my water bottle and saw him standing there. "Oh I thought I heard someone up.. I couldn't sleep." He replied. "Me either.. I had a bad dream.." I responded. He leaned across the counter. "Oh, what about?" I thought to myself if I should tell him the truth but then I remembered its Ilya.. I used to tell him everything. "Well I had this dream where someone broke in and I didn't know how to defend myself.." It was half a dream and half reality. Ever since David became more and more famous random people had been showing up at our house and it gave me a feeling of constant anxiety. I know David would never mean for it to happen but I just don't feel safe in my own home anymore. "Well you know id never let anything bad happen to you right?" He asked. He seemed so sincere in this moment but he doesn't know the torment we have been going through for the last year. "Yea I know it just really scares me I guess.." I responded. "Well since you're up wanna come to my room and watch a movie or something. Take your mind off it." I thought for a second but then I realized I really didn't want to be alone right now. "Yea id like that" I said and we headed towards his room.