chapter 2

I walk in to see a young female omega probably 18 or 19 on her knees, hands tied behind her back. She had a blindfold on and her mouth held a gag. On the stage with her stood an alpha. A traditional alpha to be exact, the worst of all alphas in my opinion. He slapped her making her whimper and myself look away.

I stop myself from that action. I was an alpha, well to them i was, and i have to keep my act or ill be forced to mate to an alpha and i fucking hate alphas. I have reasons behind that statement. Bastard of an ex.

I head to the vip area to see Natasha romanoff sitting on the sofa with clint barton and bruce banner. "Hey there he is." Nat say as i sit down with the three.

"Missed you buddy" Barton says.

"Missed you too" i say taking a sip of my whiskey. I turn to see my second in command walk in.

"Someone's looking good lexy" an alpha with long brown hair and piercing blue eyes yells as alex walks over to to him. "Missed you" he says hugging the beta.

"Missed you too. How about we get out of here, been missing my favourite sexy alpha." She says kissing his cheek. She doesnt normally sleep with alphas, after her husband passed away, he's obviously someone important to her.

"Been missing my beta" he says before taking her hand. I turn back to the other three and sigh.

"Tony your omega's showing" banner whispers to me. They are the only people along with our friends thor, loki, wanda, and vision, pepper and Rhodey to know about my true identity becuase i know i can trust them and they won't threaten to get me bonded.

After hanging out for a bit i head out to the private balcony to take a call. "...alright I'll see you tomorrow. Yes Alex will be there. Bye"

"Where will i be" i hear a voice behind me say. I smile at my friend. I usually don't like co owning any part of my company's however I let an exception with her because she's helped me a lot with my omega and shifter side.

"We have meetings in the morning. The asshole alpha wants to know if your gonna be there"

"I'll be there" she says. I give her a hug and look out over the balcony.

"You smell like that alpha"

"His names bucky a childhood friend of mine, troubled past and like always i wanted to help him relax. Like i said last few years have been hell for him."

"Still don't like the smell. You mind if i stay with you tonight" i ask.

"Of course honey. I have a few omega's at home but of course your always welcome. I'll see you later" she kisses my cheek before leaving.

Bucky pov

I watch as lexy leaves the room. After a few moments I stand up and throw my jeans back on But before i could get my shirt back on a alpha walks into the room. "Alex are you..." he asks then realising the situation. "Oh god I'm sorry i was looking for..." he starts.

"It's ok. She just left I don't know where she went though. I'm bucky"

"Ok well I'm sorry. I'm Steve"

"Well steve that alpha look went away pretty quickly. You know its illegal to change your presenting sent" i say after realising he was using an artificial scent.

"I don't take them all of the time only when I'm working at clubs due to the alpha's" he says i could tell he was uncomfortable

"You don't trust alpha's? Thats a stupid question if i was a beta or omega i would hate them too." He chuckles at that as i start to button up my shirt. "Lets go find her" i say. I hold the door open and he walks out, i grab my jacket then follow him.

After a while she walks over to us. We had given up trying to find her so i brought him a drink instead. "...oh come on I've met worse than you" he says laughing.

"Prbably in personally but I've..." i start to say however alex sits next to me.

"Sergeant Barnes" lexy says snapping me out of my conversation with the apparent bratty beta. "I'm gonna go home its 3am and i have omega's to deal with. It's nice you two have met i was gonna introduce you tomorrow" she says kissing my cheek then Steve's.

"We still meeting up tomorrow" she asks me.

"Of course"