5. introduction to the family

6 months later:

joon gave jin a very wet kiss and laughed about his complains. jin punshed him lightly in the arm "idiot!" "i thought u like my lips?" he wiggled his brows. "yeah, but this only makes me horny again and my ass needs a break!" joon caressed the talked about object and grinned. "so true. poor butt!" "my ass worldwide!" jin chuckled and they walked to the old house, joon owned. jin wasnt nervous to live with his biter, infact he never felt so safe. "by the way, the thing u did yesterday.... u really can do that more often to me" jin smirked. "uhm, dont think so. thats special! so only for special occations. maybe once a month?" joon looked disappointed. "only once?" jin sighed at the big baby. "maybe 2 times? only if u behave!" joon smiled big again. "great! i take that! deal!"

________________

yoongi picked up jimin from his dance class and drove them home. "how was your day?" jimin flashed him a big smile. "great. but i missed u" "was busy with the little one" jimin slipt closer and kissed his cheek. "thanks for putting up with us" yoongi glanced at him and back on the road. "bebe, i will do anything and everything for u. u know that" jimins mom died soon after jimin got involved with yoongi. now they had jimins little brother to look after. yoongi forbit jimin to work, sent him back to university, took care of the little one and also moved them in his house. while jimin studied modern dance, yoongi cooked, cleaned and teached jihyun the alphabet. he was a real familyman now. jimin sighed and looked into the mirror to see his brother in his kidseat. "ji? what did u two do today?" "lego!" "wow! i wanna play with u two too with lego!" jimin and yoongi smiled at each other. "ready for the relatives?" "hm...kinda" yoongi tapped his hand. "its gonna be a piece of cake, bebe!"

__________________

kook yawned and closed his laptop. he graduated from college and almost instantly got a great job. his new found hobby was also a factor. photography. and his favourite model was tae and their new dog. kook walked out of his home-office, switched the lights off and opend the front door. he took a deep breath of the fresh cold air and looked for tae. "looking for someone?" a voice in the dark asked. "hm.... for a beautiful creature of the night. should be around here" "tststs ass!" kook grinned. "are u coming inside now?" "u only want sex from me, arent u?!" kook laughed. "i thought u may be hungry?! wanna have dinner?" tae hurried inside. kook laughed again, stept inside after tae and was presented with a sitting tae and a dish towel on his chest and around his neck. "dont wanna ruin my new gucci shirt" he explained. kook shook his head.

______________

they arrived one after another and gathered inside the livingroom. freshments and canapes were handet out. jin, kook and jimin looked a bit disgusted at the red drink in their hands. an old female leaned in and whispered "its only red grape juice" relieved they tasted the fluid and drank it. she played with ji, while they gathered around the boss of this clan/family. he held a short speech, introduced the new faces, even ji. the old woman was one of the souls of a sucker, jimin found out and smiled at her. he started a conversation, cause he was curious about her and her partner. "oh sung and i are together since the war. it was really a rollercoaster ride. what an excitement my life with him was!" she sighed about her memories. jimin looked sad. "but why didnt u let him turn u? u would have time together for eternity" she smiled "oh u youngsters! sung is on this earth since the 13th century. he lived for so long and i didnt wanted to loose my humanity. we made a packt. when i die, he will die too" "but...why? dont u love each other?" "thats why. we love each other so much. we are soulmates." "so u made the choice for the both of u" she thought about it and nodded at the end. "i am afraid u are right"

jimin went back to yoongi and leaned his head onto his partners shoulder. yoongi turned a bit and rubbed jimins head. "all good?" jimin shook his head. yoongi could see tears shimmering. "whats on your mind?" "i am sad" yoongi looked around, took his hand and pulled him into the dark park outside. there he held jimins face in both hands and looked at him serious. "now tell me" "they gonna die together!" he pointed to the house. "they?" "sung and...." "alice" "yeah" "she didnt want to turn and he doesnt want to live without her" jimin cried at yoongis explainations. "why are u crying?" "its so sad" "its not. sung finally found his soul again and they wanna stop the circle and be together forever" "but they are dead soon. she could turn and they could be together forever!" yoongi smiled lightly. "its their desicion!" jimin hugged yoongi tight. "i will never leave u ever!" he pressed out. yoongi chuckled. "love u too" jimin froze for a moment and got out of the hug to look him in the eyes. "u love me?!" yoongi nodded. "yeah. why are u surprised. we live together, we have a baby boy together. i take care of the household. i take care of u" jimins face scrunched into a crying mess. "u never said it tho!" he complained. "never thought i needed. its clearly obvious!" "its not, u very old idiot! i thought u just got us into your house cause it was more conviniant for u when u need a meal" jimin looked angry. yoongi surprised. "u really thought that? that i only need u as a meal? are u crazy?!" he pulled his love into a tight hug again. "i love u for a very long time. never doubt my feelings for u ever again!" jimin grabbed yoongi hard and pressed himself into him. "sorry. i wasnt sure. i love u too." "moron" yoongi murmured.