"urgh...get out!" the creature only sighed and moved his hips in a slow pace. "ah! get out!" kook started to fight the stranger off, but his head was pushed down again and couldnt move. the thrusts became deeper and faster, kook got really shaken by the man. he panted and tried to focus on his breathing, but the stranger hit a new spot in him and that felt magical. kooks body trembled, tingles rushed over his skin, his body stretched itself, pressed more against the stranger and his hands grabbed hard onto the shelfs.

"want more?" "yeah"

kook woke up, the guard shook him hard and almost yelled at him to get up, confused and still dazed kook looked at the guard and around. he sat on his chair, fully clothed, infront of his books. "where..... what....???" "son, u are in the libary, u fell asleep. pack your things and keep going" "oh ok.... where is the other guy?" "there is no one else here" "oh..." kook gathered his stuff and got pushed out by the guard. still confused he stood outside in the fresh cold air and thought he had dreamed it all. kook shook his head and went on his way home. nothing happend the next days. kook made his exams and he hadnt go to the libary again. he still didnt know if it was his imagination of his overworked and tired brain, or if it really happend. he looked for clues, but no wounds on the neck and nothing else out of the ordinary. kook couldnt grasped why the hell he had such vivid dreams of that stranger and even more disturbing that sex dream with him. weird was also that he jerked himself now off every night with that dream, the strangers face so clear in his mind. kook sighed and got inline for his coffee. he looked on his phone and was occupied on some messages about a party. kook decided to go, to get this weird thing out of his mind. he was almost too early at the party and immidiatly regreted to show up at all.

thankfully there was a lot of alcohol, kook was watched. he saw him getting really drunk in a very short time. he was concerned that kook would do something stupid. he had watched him the whole time, since a year in fact, finally he had the chance to taste him. he was sorry to disappear after they had sex, but he wasnt sure what he should do after... and not sure about all of this... whatever this was... normally he would take them as a meal or a snack, rarely he fucked them, but he never stalked them or it never took so much time for him to get their attention. and now he was at a college party and was surrounded by drunk, horny, high students. his meal already took some puffs from a joint, great... shit! he got pissed, grabbed kooks arm and pulled him out of the house. kook let him do, he was already out of everything, he couldnt make any decicions anymore. he giggled childish and stumbled behind the stranger, got pushed into a car and murmured only "hm....h...m..." the stranger shook his head. kook just leaned into the seat. they drove for a bit, came to a house, kook got pulled out from the car and was guided into the house. kook moved slowly and wobbely to the bed, what was offered to him and crawled happily onto it. the stranger watched him with his arms crossed and sighed.

he would taste awfull now!

why did he brought him here in the first place? kook sat up suddenly and stripped out of his clothes. "what are u doing?" "hot...smell..." his face showed disgust. the creature raised his brows and smiled a bit. "shall i help u?" kook nodded and almost fell from the bed by it. the stranger chuckled and helped him out. "raise your arms" kook drunk eyes looked into the strangers handsome face, his mouth hung open. "u are not real....are u?" he whined out and his hands grabbed at the strangers face. "u are drunk" "hm....kiss me... u didnt ...last time" he whined out again. the stranger smiled and pressed his finger on kooks lips to push them away from his face. kook huffed and fell back. he stretched his body and his hands caressed his own skin. "what are u doing boy?" "hm...touching me" kook murmured. "i can see that" "i want your hands" he whispered, stopt moving and waited for the respons. "ha...." the stranger looked into kooks face carefully. "u are only drunk!"