💛💚 Mammon x Satan x Reader PT.1 💚💛

this isn't a threesome. i'm not writing incest-

i'm so sorry that this update was really late. i've started GCSEs so i have to do a lot more studying and homework. i'm sorry, but i'll still update once in a while!

thank you so much to @livinthatweeblife for this request! i'm sorry if this isn't perfect- i hope you enjoy anyways!

[Mammon and Satan fight over you]

First person- Y/Ns POV

"Some days, you're so idiotic it hurts." Satan groans.

"Everyday you're so idiotic it hurts." Mammon mutters.

Lucifer sighs. "Now's not the time, Mammon. Apologise."

"But-"

"Apologise." Lucifer repeats.

"Fine. I'm sorry, Satan."

"'Sorry' isn't gonna cut it! You have to buy me a new copy!"

"It's just a stupid book! Y/N- tell him."

"Uh..." I hesitate.

"Oh wow, going to Y/N for help? Can't fight your own battles?" Satan hisses.

"I'm definitely not apologising now." Mammon retorts.

"Guys, don't fight. Mammon, just apologise- and mean it. Also, Satan you should apologise too. If you apologise, I'll get you a new copy."

Satan's eyes light up. "Seriously?! Thanks so much Y/N!," Then he turns to Mammon, "I'm sorry for shouting at you."

"I'm sorry too, Satan. I shouldn't have used your book to kill that spider." Mammon says.

Satan raises an eyebrow. Mammon rolls his eyes. "Nor should I have pretended there was a spider on your head just so I could hit you on the head with your book."

"Problem solved!" I grin.

"Thank you, Y/N. You're a miracle worker." Lucifer praises.

The next day

"'Lucifer' marathon- let's go!" I cheer. 

"I don't understand. Is Lucifer a star in this show?" Beel asks.

"Uh... sort of." I say. I get comfy in my seat. Lucifer doesn't look pleased.

"Why are we watching a show about me?"

"Ssh."

The door opens and Mammon and Satan walk in.

"Hurry, we're starting." Levi calls from next to me.

Suddenly, both the boys dart forward. They start fighting over who gets to sit next to me.

"Stop! I made a pact with Y/N first. I get to sit next to her."

"She doesn't want to sit next to a scumbag like you. Go away."

I stand up and grab them both by the collar. I drag them outside and close the room door gently.

"What is wrong with you two? You've been non-stop arguing for ages! Satan, what happened to you arguing with Lucifer?"

"Mammon just gets on my nerves." Satan growls.

Mammon puts his hands on his hips. "You're always so desperate for Y/N's attention it's sickening!"

"That's you!" Satan yells exasperatedly.

I bite my lip. They usually don't argue like this. What's gotten into them? 

"Guys, stop arguing! Tell me what's wrong."