Chapter 3

Hinata POV

We begin to walk out side and the bright light of the sun is starting to pound down on us as sweat slowly drops down my forehead onto my shirt. The general makes his way to the training area where it's mostly barren land to make sure the environment doesn't slow us down.

"ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS, ITS TRAINING TIME. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT WELL TOO BAD, SUCK IT UP! THE MATCH UPS FOR TODAY ARE..." He says shouting keeping us on the edge of our seats. He always likes to keep us in suspense...typical Ukai. He starts getting down the list of names for sparring and finally get to us.

"NISHINOYA YUŪ VS KIYOKO SHIMIZU"

"HINATA SHOYO VS YAMAGUCHI TADASHI"

Yamaguchi starts eying me up and down, sizing me up for what's to come.

"See something you like Yamaguchi?" I say in a seductive tone, and causing him to bite his lip.

"Mmmm Maybe I do?" He says licking his lips, and I can't help but laugh and we both start cackling at ourselves being stupid. We both begin to reel back from laughter and Yamaguchi get serious.

"But in all seriousness, I ain't someone to take lightly Shoyo. I mean I am on your team after all." He says with a smirk and I gain one on my own face as I lift my eyebrows and put my hands in my hips at his cocky attitude.

"Well now, then I won't have to hold back then will I then?" I say sizing him with a smirk.

"Well, it's not like you have much to give, especially below the waist." He says with a proud smirk as I punch him in the arm hard and he giggles.

"Oh it's so on when we get our match!" I say in a exited tone.

The first match is gonna be Nishinoya vs Kiyoko, it's a match we rarely get to see, but a treat nonetheless. Nishinoya grabs his weapon from the armory. A pair of shimmering iron Hook Swords, sharp enough to cut through the human body like butter. We all choose our weapons when we begin in the army, the weapon we chose is the one we stick with for life, so we all had to chose carefully. But Nishinoya being Nishinoya he had to chose one of the hardest, if not the hardest weapons to master.

Kiyoko on the other hand was actually on of the few in the history of the army to actually master two weapons at the same time. The Bow and Arrow, and The War Fans. The bow was fairly easy for her to use since her father taught her how to use it to an extent to hunt for game before the attacks happened, however she is mostly known for her War Fans. The two kings of Karasuno had it specially designed for her as a sign of her skills and mastery. A pair of sharp, yet beautiful pair of black and blue fans.

"Awww, I really didn't want to have to hurt my dear Kiyoko, but I guess I have to thanks to Ukai." He said scowling at Ukai as he grinned back at the boy with the blonde streak in his hair.

"Wow Noya, confidant today are we?" Kiyoko says as they eye each other down and walk in circles in the arena.

"Well, I'm facing my Kiyoko-san I would have to be confident to go up against her, and also beat her" He said uttering the last words before charging at her with lighting speed, something only Nishinoya could do a that speed wielding two weapons at the same time.

Kiyoko looked calm as ever but I could see some stutters in her movement as she blocked most of the attacks. She managed to parry a big blow from Nishinoya and used her fan as a distraction to get a big reverse side kick to Noya's gut sending him flying back. Kiyoko started to fan her self as she said to Noya.

"Noya, what happened to all that confidence earlier was that a bluff or something." She said with a smirk.

"Oh I'm just getting started Kiyoko, you haven't seen anything yet. I guess it's time to try out my new attack I've been working on." Noya said as he started to spin and spin until he was just a blur.