Chapter 8

A/n: Sigh..let the smut continue... (Hands holy water to y'all because i care.) 

No one Pov

Taehyung then started to kiss down on Jungkook's nipples, sucking on one of them and playing with the other. "Ahh..daddy.." Jungkook moaned out, feeling sensitive from it. Taehyung then took off Jungkook's pants, still leaving hickeys on him, he told Jungkook to suck on his fingers, which Jungkook did. 

After that Taehyung kissed him and aligned one of his fingers in his baby entrance, "I'm going to prep you okay baby?" Taehyung said, making Jungkook nod his head. Taehyung pushed his finger in making Jungkook a moaning mess, "Nng..daddy." He whimpered out.

Taehyung kissed his tears away, "It's going to be okay baby." He said and started to thrust his finger in and out fast making Jungkook moan louder. Taehyung then put a second finger in scissoring him, "Ahh! Daddy!" Jungkook yelled. 

Taehyung then put a third finger in, trying to be gentle with Jungkook, since it was his first time. "Ahh, daddy it's so big!" Jungkook moaned and squirmed a little. Taehyung honestly loved the way Jungkook was right now, he then touched a certain part making Jungkook moan louder.

"Found it" Was all he said before taking his fingers out of Jungkook, making him whine at the lost contact. "Patience baby." Taehyung said, grabbing a condom and lube from the drawer. 

He tore the condom and slipped it on, then covering his length with lube. "Tell me when you want to stop okay baby." He said aligning his length to Jungkook's entrance. Jungkook nodded, "Please daddy, I want you." right now, Jungkook just wanted Taehyung in him.

Taehyung slowly pushed his member in, Jungkook moaned out and was in tears, because it hurt so much. Taehyung groaned at how tight Jungkook was, after having himself all the way in, he waited until Jungkook was adjusted to his size. "You can move now daddy." Jungkook said, letting Taehyung know that it was okay to move. Taehyung thrusted in and out slowly, making Jungkook moan and whimper a lot.

After a few more gentle thrusts Jungkook moaned out, "Faster daddy." That was all it took for Taehyung to go faster. Taehyung went faster making both of them a moaning mess, Jungkook hugged Taehyung back scratching it from pleasure. "Damn, baby boy you are taking me in so well." Taehyung said thrusting in and out of Jungkook, "Ahh! Daddy!" Jungkook screamed when Taehyung hit a certain part.

Taehyung kept abusing that part, making Jungkook moan even louder, moaning his name so loud that the neighbors know who is doing him right. Jungkook then felt a knot, "D-daddy... Im.." He said, "Cum for me baby" Taehyung said. Jungkook came and After a few more thrusts Taehyung came as well. 

Taehyung pulled out and threw the condom in the trash can. Both of them were too tired to wash up and put clothes on so they just went to sleep naked. "Night daddy I love you" Jungkook said, "Night baby, Love you too." Taehyung kissed his head. Both of them cuddled and drifted off to sleep.

(A/n: FINALLY IT'S DOOONNEE)

Taehyung Pov

I woke up feeling energetic, then I saw my baby boy sleeping next to me, I remembered what happened last night and smiled at it. I carefully got off the bed and went to take a shower. I got dressed and went to go get him a painkiller pill with water. I walked upstairs back into my room, he was still sleeping, luckily it was the weekend, so no school for us.

However, I still have to go take care of things in the company. As much as I don't want to wake him up, I have to, "baby, wake up." I said shaking him a little. He stirred a bit before waking up, "Morning baby, Take these." I said giving him the pills. "Why do I.." he asked sitting up, but laying back down in pain. I put the pills and water on the nightstand and helped him up.