" Good morning Young Master", the driver bowed as he opened the door of the limo."Good morning", Y/n said as he entered the limo.

Y/N sat comfortably in his luxurious limo as he sat and started to play 「insert favourite game 」 and also smoked cigarettes

「insert favourite game 」 and also smoked cigarettes.

At arriving the school driver opened the limo's door."Have a good day Young Master", he bowed."Thanks",Y/N said as he went in.

"Kya is it L/N"
"He is Young Master Y/N"
"He also the most popular model"
"He is  also going to UA"
"I am happy that I am going to UA. I can see him everyday"
"So hot. My eyes can't take that much sexiness in the morning"

And many more fanboying and fangirling can be heard.
Y/N was getting bothered so he winked at some of the people. They all became a blushing mess.

When he entered his class everyone's attention was diverted to the male.

"Is he Young Master Y/N"
"He looks manly"
"He is more hot in person"
"He is in our class. I am feeling lucky"

There were less students at the start.

Y/N was getting tired by listening to the gossips. He just went to his seat which was behind Katsuki and front of Izuku.

Y/N proceeded to play video games and he took out his Bluetooth headset and wore it his on his ear.

People were entering the class.
When Todoroki came he noticed that Y/N was playing games and he knew that DO NOT DISTURB
Y/N WHEN PLAYING GAMES.
He was a upset as Y/N seat was far from his seat. He just wanted to sit with you but he sitting on your lap looks more good than sitting next to you, Todoroki thought.

When the explosive male came. He was happy that N/N sear was behind him.
When he put his legs on the table a sonic came and started lecturing him not to put his legs on the table.

At the time they both were shouting Izuku entered the class.

Katsuki was angry at the site of him of what happened that day.

Flashback

"Wow. Three people from our school is going to UA and Midoriya you are also going", said a random sensei.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU APPLIED FOR UA WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO AND NOW YOU WILL ALSO BE GOING TO THE SCHOOL AS SAME AS MY
N/N. YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HIM. ", Katsuki shouted when they were outside while pining him to the wall.