22

School’s over and it’s already summer. They’re about to be 12th Grade Students once school starts again. It’s also been like 3-4 months of Hongjoong and Seonghwa in a relationship and it’s going great. They already finished most of they’re bucket list as a couple, like first kiss (obviously), first romantic date, ferris wheel ride together, movie marathon with each other, karaoke night, write songs, dance, and a lot more. For their past months of dating everyone supported them. From their parents, up to their friends. Even the whole school supports and loves their relationship.

Speaking of relationships, Woosan (Wooyoung and San) are still going strong. Yungi (Yunho and Mingi) revealed that they were already dating for a long time and they were just hiding because they were scared of judgment and think that they were not yet ready to reveal it before. And lastly, Jongsang (Jongho and Yeosang) are just fresh couples. They became a couple because of the date that Wooyoung and San set up for the both of them and that’s where they get to express their feelings they have for each other. In the end, all of them in their friend group have relationships.

There are some certain occasions when they have a double date or even a group date with their friends. It just makes their date more fun than single dates. It also serves as a bonding for all of them. It surely makes all of them super happy.
————————————
It was a wonderful Wednesday morning. It’s already 11:00 AM, Hongjoong was already up and in the kitchen starting to prepare the things he needs to bring. It’s like their 20th date for the month. They planned to just have a simple picnic at the park and just relax there. Hongjoong’s mother was busy helping his son to prepare the snacks that he will bring at the picnic, while his dad was there, cheering them up.

Seonghwa was in his room looking for an outfit to wear. He even called parents to ask for their choices and opinions on what outfit he should wear. He already finished preparing the stuff he will bring for their picnic date the night before, Hongjoong is the who will mostly bring all of the essentials and snacks anyways. So now, he’s just worrying on what outfit he will wear. After probably hours of him looking for an outfit, he found one that he likes the most. He placed it on his bed and started to get ready for the date. He took a shower and made sure he’s squeaky clean. After that he got dressed and brushed his hair. He made sure he looked perfect and smelled nice so Hongjoong will fall deeper in love with him.

After Hongjoong finished preparing the stuff he needs to bring he rushed to his room to get ready. He had already decided on what outfit to wear so he headed straight to the shower. After taking a refreshing shower, he got dressed immediately. He also did his best to impress his boyfriend.
––––––––––––––––––––––––
Seonghwa was wearing a white shirt with a small cherry print on the side. He paired it with light blue denim shorts and black converse. He finished his whole outfit with a pair of sunglasses.

Hongjoong was wearing a Hawaiian floral polo shirt. He paired it with a pair of white short and white shoes. He put some accessories to complete the look and he’s finally ready for their date.
––––––––––––––––––––––––
It was now 1:00 PM. Hongjoong grabbed the basket with the stuff in it before saying goodbye to his parents. His parents cheered him up and boosted his mood more. “Enjoy!” His dad patted his son’s back. “Have a good date son.” His mother said as she placed a kiss on his forehead. He hugged them before leaving the house. He messaged Seonghwa that he’s on his way to their house.

He left and started going to Seonghwa’s house and waited for him. Soon enough the male got out with their some of their stuff for the picnic. Hongjoong gave his boyfriend a peck on his cheek. “You always look good.” he gave Seonghwa a wink. “I know, but you’re the one who’s really good looking. I mean, look at you. You look perfect.” Seonghwa gave his boyfriend a smile. They decided to get going and walked to go their location.