love

So Naruto seen sasuke talking to his friends and seen he look so sexy as he talk. So sasuke got done talking so Naruto walk over and talk to sasuke. " hey sasuke " Naruto said " ohh hi Naruto" sasuke said " do you wanna go to my house and hang out " Naruto said blushing " sure that sound fun Naruto" Sasuke said blushing .

So they went to house. " do you wanna play a game Sasuke " Naruto said " Yes " Sasuke said blushing. " it is truth or dare " Naruto said. " i go first " sasuke said. " naruto truth or dare " sasuke said " dare " Naruto said " ok i dare you to get naked " sasuke said . So Naruto got undress. " truth or dare " Naruto said " dare sasuke said" i want you to get undress." Sasuke got undress.

Naruto look at sasuke " i love you sasuke " sasuke walk over to kiss him then he felt something touch him naruto mrmber got hard and long " uhhh sasuke can i put my close on " " no Naruto e are going to do more then kiss " Sasuke got down and suck naruto member and naruto moan solfly. " s-sasuke do you love m-me." Sasuke stop and look at him and said " yes " then sasuke got up on lay on his bed then Naruto got on the bed with him and enter his member in his small hole and went slow at first then went fast " sasuke i am a-about to cum " they both cum and lay in bed.