About 30 minutes later we are in the car on our way back home. I got a few pairs of balck swim trunks and dare I say it a blue. BLUE! Pair of shorts. I dont know how I feel about breaking my life long cycle of only wearing black but tessa wouldnt shut up about it so i gave in. Its dark out now and we both haven't eaten anything all day so we order some takeout that will hopefully arrive at the house just after we get back. "Your gonna have to show me some of these swimsuits before we go. I need to approve them." I wink at her. "Trust me you'll approve all of them." Its very hard for tessa not to look good so im pretty sure I will love all of them. We get back to the house and 5 minutes later our food arrives. We decide to eat upstairs in my room and watch a movie. "We need to start packing soon." She says while unpacking all the clothes we just bought. I lay the food out in the bed and get up to help put clothes away. A red bikini with a tie up on the straps and on the bottoms catches my eye. I hold it up and turn to tessa. I smile at her and she already knows what im going to ask. "Do i have to try it on now?" She asks. "Um i think so." I look at the the material in my hand and just picturing her in it instantly turns me on. "But I won't be able to show you how easily it comes off if theres food on the bed." She teases. "Well then you'll have to show me after we've eaten wont you." I pull her onto the bed and we put modern family on while finishing our food.

About 2 episodes later we've finished our food and i take all the rubbish downstairs for the bin. Tessa helps and carries our plates down. "Hey you two." Karen says while washing up some pans in the sink. "Hey." I respond. "Are you packed and ready to go?" She asks tessa. "No we are gonna start packing tomorrow i think." She says. "Ok then. Let me know if you need help." She offers. Karen is way too kind. She's like mother theresa of being kind. A master at it. "Ok I will."tessa yells as I drag her back upstairs. "Ok you know the deal." I tell her. She smiles and walks over to the cabinet to grab that red bikini. "I will be back in a minute." She says and closes the door in the bathroom. I sit impatiently on the mattress at the end of the bed waiting. "Ready?" She says through the door. "Yep." I say. She opens the door and holy fuck she looks hot. "do you like it?" She knows full well I love it. She kneels on the mattress between my legs. "Let's see how easy it comes off then." My hand traces up her arm leaving a trail of goosebumps to the strap. I pull the bow undone and it falls off her shoulders. She giggles and moves her arm up to cover herself. I do the same with the other strap and it falls onto the floor. She uses her arms to cover herself but shes fallen straight jnto my trap. I move my fingers down the side of her waist and to the ties on the side of her bikini bottoms. I pull them undone and her bottoms fall onto the floor along with her top. She has no hands left now so there's no way she can cover up. She eyes my movements as I guide her by her waist onto my lap. "You know its going to be hard for me to stop looking at you when we are at the pool and in the jacuzzi with you wearing these things" i whisper into her ear. "So don't." She says. I stand up with her legs wrapped around me and fall backwards onto the bed with her legs straddling me.

Anything and everything she does is an instant turn on for me so its hard for me not to be thinking about fucking her especially when she's wearing next to no clothing and i can see every curve of her perfect body. However being deprived of her for so long has only made me even more feverish and desperate. As soon as she said that shes tried and given me so many opportunities for something to happen i was mentally smacking myself for not making a move faster.

Her breathing has already hitched and shes already panting.She pulls me on top of her and i press myself against her letting her know im just as desperate. My mouth moves quickly against hers and I move to the spot just under her ear that I know drives her crazy. "Please" she begs. I tease her even more and move down her stomach sucking lightly at the skin. Her hand desperately moves to my head and she pushes me down to where she wants me. I dont give in though i torture her even more letting her know how i feel most of the time when i look at her. "Hardin" she moans. I give in and hook my arms around her legs giving her what she wants. Her hands move to the sheets and she grips them tightly making her knuckles turn white. I look up at her and shes biting her lip with her eyes shut. "Stop." I tell her. "What" she pants. "Your biting your lip and its driving me insane."i tell her how it is. She smiles at my struggle and continues to bite her lip. I tease her more and watch as her mouth forms a perfect O.

The next day Tessa's already up bright and early starting to pack. "Weve still got like 3 or 4 days till we go." I yawn. "I know but I want to be ready and I want the trip to go smoothly." I choose not to argue. "Ive packed your stuff too." She says. I thank her and get up to take a shower. The hot water runs over me and i start to think about how fun our trip could actually be.

3 days later....

"Hardin come on we are gonna be late otherwise!" We won't be late i know for a fact hat we are gonna be early because tessa is always early to everything. "Ok!" I shout from upstairs. I grab my boarding pass and my bag. Tessa already has our suitcase downstairs. I head downstairs and Landon,Karen and Ken are waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. "We have a suprise for you." Karen says with a big smile. Tess looks at me confused but im just as confused. "We won't you both to really enjoy this time alone.That being said you have a very long flight ahead so we upgraded your seats to first class and we also upgraded your room at the hotel to a suite so you should be pretty comfortable." She smiles. Tessa gives karen and my dad a hug and thanks them for there very extravagant gesture. I looked at first class tickets and they were expensive.Very expensive. Tessa stands outside and waits for me. I give Karen a hug and i can tell shes caught of guard by my gesture. I tell her thank you for doing such a nice thing and shake my dads and landons hand before heading out the door for the airport. In about 13 hours we will be in Santorini.

Im not sure when i will update next. Let me know when you want the next chapter. -Anna Xx