𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙞𝟯𝟬𝟱 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙖𝟯𝟬𝟱 🧍🏾

View all 179 comments

𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 yo kids gon have vitiligo too or is it not genetic?

𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙖𝟯𝟬𝟱 Let's have a kid and test it out
𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞 Let's have a kid my ass..stupid fucking question

"Whatchu had wanted to talk about?" Poody asked as he took a seat in front of me. I'd invited him for a little chat earlier, telling him to meet me in a vacant classroom at lunchtime because I had news to share. "It's important?"

"Yeah uh." I shifted in my seat. "So you know how basica— alright so last wee— Ion how to say it but I—"

"Relax twin." He rubbed my thigh and laughed. "Take yo time, I ain't never seen you this worked up before."

"Promise me you won't get mad Azhani?

"Depends what it is." He joked, straightening his posture upon realising I was being serious. "I promise."

God be with me

"I'm pregnant."

Noticing Poody looked taken aback, I attempted backtracking.

"I me—"

"It's mine?"

"Ion know." I bit my bottom lip. "That's the problem..you mad at me?"

"Why would I be? We were never in a relationship so the fact that you been fucking other people isn't surprising. Does he kno— how many niggas..you know?"

"Just one." I cleared my throat. "He knows."

"What he say when you told him?"

"A whole bunch of nothing." I laughed lowly whilst twiddling my thumbs. "You want me to kill it don't you?"

"The fuck?" He jerked his head back. "This ain't what I expected to hear but why the fuck would that be my reaction? We ain't fuck raw that many times but it must've been enough for you to come to me with this. Ole boy tell you to get rid of it or sum?"

"Something like that."

"Don't listen to his ass Kam, y'all have a sit down like this?"

"Naw I was talking to Tyaire and Ma— yeah we had a sit down."

Oopsie

"I know who it is?" He asked with concern laced in his tone. "That's some pussy ass shit, babies is the last thing I need to be worrying about right now but I'd never ask that of you Kam'rn. Do yo mama nem know?"

"Not yet." I shook my head and intentionally ignored Poody's question. "You don't care foreal?"

"I mean." He scratched the back of his head, looking up when the school bell went off and sighed. "There ain't much I can do, it's a chance it might not be mine anyways."