0.6

Walking through Fairlane mall on my way to foot locker. "Hey y'all" I greeted my coworkers "hey rosé" they said.

"You need help with anything?" I asked the boy " I need the University gold Jordans in a size 11 and 8" he says "okay" I went to the back to grab them. "James when do we have the University golds coming in" I asked grabbing the size 8 "next week" he said "thanks" I walked back to the boy "so we don't the 11 but we do have a 12" I said looking up at him

Oh shit

"Okay that's good but I'm missing sum" he said "and what's that" I asked "your number" he says

If only he knew. If only y'all knew

"313" I said not giving the rest. "You ready to check out?" I asked "nah I need these in a 11" he handed me they pink Nike slides.

On break

I sighed "man" I put my head in my hands "you okay pretty girl?" My coworker Casnia asked "Yeah I'm just ready to go to sleep" I laughed with her "I feel you" she said "just a couple more hours" I smiled at her she smiled back showing her pretty teeth. "Hey cash" I grabbed her attention "yes?" She reply "would you like to come to my house for movies tonight?" I asked like a little 3rd graders "sure girl just shoot me your address" she says and I nodded.

"LA'QUEZ MOVE" I punched him "bro cause why would you hit me" he held his eye "babe I'm sorry" I pulled him and gave him a kiss "but I have to go to my ma house" I told him remembering she's gone to Hawaii with her boo "for?" He asked "gotta keep the house up n plus I'm having movies with coworkers tonight" I told him "okay bae be safe" he gave me a kiss "bye bye"

Who y'all think "the boy" was?