I repeated the next sentence without stopping.

"Gowd, aynd aww of thayt, gibe iyt aww to me." (Gold, and all of it, give it to me."

It's a bit tricky to say that with a baby's tongue.

I practiced the most important words by politely overlapping my hands.

"Pwease gibe me a cyild syupport." (Please give me a child support).

By all means it has to be gold.

When someone else sees, they will ask me if I am crazy of money.

If I condemn someone as the culprit, of course I will asked for a money.

However, no matter where you see it, I am just a kid only as tall as an adult man's knees. No matter how much I love money, I can't get a contract from anyone with this size.

"Buyt, I habe tyoo pwonounce it well....." (But, I have to pronounce it well.....)

That way, i'll be able to sit at the negotiating table and push myself well.

This is why pronunciation is difficult. When I was about five years old, my body grew steadily, so I thought everything would be easy.

I slumped into my seat sloppily and no one stopped me when I do that. Because i'm the only one in this room anyway.

I sighed for the 667 times, looking down at what I was doing.

Long hair that has never been cut since birth covers my face, making it difficult for me to see. My clothes covered in dust were worn out, that even the original color could not be recognized.

At this point, even if they get caught for child abuse, they can't say anything.

But no one can save me.

Well, i'm locked and I can't even go out so who will know? The fact that I am here.

I couldn't eat anything so i put air in my thin cheeks so that it looks fat and looked at the old door.

In all my life, I had never been out of that door. Although i am living in this house, my existence is just like a ghost.

'But will it be opened today?'

There was actually a dog hole at the bottom of the door, and it was originally a door for the hound to enter the house. But now it is where my food come. So now it should be called food hole.

I couldn't escape because the door was locked from the outside to prevent me from leaving.

I know all of this because i already tried everything.

I didn't have enough stamina to open my eyes, but it was good not to use it for useless things. I also can't do anything with my hands as small as a baby duck's feet.

Grumble.

Just in time, there was a sound from my tightening stomach. I was angry and pinched my belly that had no flesh.

"Staph!" (Stop!)

Babies should eat when they are hungry. But babies who are not loved have to starve even if they are hungry.

As i see the sunlight leaking from the high window, i noticed that there was still a long time left for 'that time'.

'Let's just practice pronunciation more.'

Because important days will unfold soon. I've been holding on to the events that will happen today.

I was so hungry, but i held back my tears and opened my blue lips one
more time.