𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

Nishinoya on the other hand snapped from his thoughts about her crush and proceed to glance at the unknown girl in front of him. The first thing he notice is she also have a streak of hair in different color.

"Ah! You also dye your hair?! I like your style! Its so cool!" He happily jump with starts on his eyes. Y/N awed at his cuteness as she let out a soft giggle.

"Yeah I kinda find it cool too. Yours is really cool too! I like it, it compliments your personality." Nishinoya couldn't help but blush at her compliment, he never ever received some compliments from the girls until you came, it made his heart jump. His golden brown eyes flickered at your blue once. He suddenly became silent making Y/N worried about him.

Why is he staring at me like that? Did he just realized how ugly I was?! Oh no

Y/N can't deny that she wasn't pretty like Kiyoko, as much as she remembered— she was a trash. Y/N wasn't confident on herself, she was scared to be judge by other people. Like really it was one of her anxieties. Or so she think..

Kiyoko already left to change into her respective uniform, she thought letting them getting to know each other will be great so she let them be.

She just stand awkwardly not making any contact at the 2nd year stood before her, there not doing anything as Nishinoya took this chance to take her appearance, a h/l blue haired that somehow look soft, an average height but sadly she was taller a few centimetres, a piercing blue eyes, pointed nose, and a pinkish soft lips.

"Beautiful..." He silently muttered, Y/N was starting to feel uncomfortable.

Shit did he called me ugly?

Y/N was internally struggling as she muster up some courage to engage a conversation.

"S-so I guess you're the libero of the team?" Y/N asked even though she already knew. Nishinoya's cheeey auta turned to a gloomy one.

"Cuz its because of my height? I know i-" Y/N began to panic, she didn't even expect him to act like this or something.

"Wait! That wasn't I was trying to say! What I mean is you screams a Legendary Libero! And I WANTED TO SEE YOUR ROLLING THUNDER! IT WAS SO CUTE AND COOL! OH-!" The blue haired slapped her mouth close with her eyes widen in realization.

Y/N observed his reaction, scolding herself for fangirling— well it can't be helped. His usual demeanor came back when he heard the 'Legendary Libero' he was too occupied daydreaming to hear the girl's next words.

"The Goddess just praised me?!?!?!" He yelled loud enough to hear everyone as Y/N became flustered after hearing him say 'goddess' but then she just shrugged it off as she listen to the 2nd year's yapping.

"Y/N," The teen heard her name being called by a feminine voice. She walk towards Kiyoko who motioning her to come.

"Do you need help?" Y/N asked politely but Kiyoko just shake her head no, and crouched down on the floor beside a box. She opened it and Y/N's blue eyes almost sparkle.

"Since you're going to be part of the club, you needed this." The older girl said as she stood up and handed the neatly folded jacket with a sewed Karasuno implanted on the back of it.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING! I'M GOING CRAZY!

Y/N received it with two hands and bowed, holding at it with care. It was soft fabric and yoi can tell just by looking at it was comfortable.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'LL TREASURE THIS TILL I DIE!" She said with determination, Kiyoko only took it as a joke but the protagonist was serious about it.

"Miyazaki-san you're joining the club?! WAHHH! I'm so happy!" Hinata run towards to the two girls mostly at Y/N as he happily jump up and down.

She happily nodded as one by one, all of the Karasuno boys joined even Tsukishima.

"I'll be your medic! Hehe" She informed them while scratching her neck.

"No one can beat Karasuno! We will be known for having a Goddesses! YOSHHH!!!! TAKE THAT!" As usual blth Tanaka amd Nishinoya do their thing, and Hinata become more motivated.

"All of you!" Called Daichi as he signal them what to do.

"1, 2, 3— GLAD TO HAVE YOU!" They did their pose just like what they did welcoming Yachi. Y/N wanted to burst in crying, she didn't know why but she felt warm and touched, the tingling sensation in her heart, she was happy, she was thankful.

Y/N actually didn't see this coming, that she will be part of the team especially a weird one like her.

She grinned brighter, looking at them and said

"THANKS FOR HAVING ME!"

I'm getting excited HOLY SHEET

Author's Note:

I changed your height to 163cm/5'4!! Cuz we don't want to be small anymore than we are now, do we?

And I really really apologize for those who waited! I'll update again! I PROMISE